Page 252 of 304 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 6062

Thread: [The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

Re: [The Official Fullerton Meets]

lol DRAMA!

"god damn street racers.."
    If you are paying through Paypal, There is a 3% FEE.<br /><br /><br />Email: [email protected]<br />Paypal: [email protected]<br />Aim: D3Motorsport06 (24/7) or FRANK at D3 (24/7)<br />Phone # 2 : (714) 329-3144 (10am-6pm)<br />www.d3-motorsport.com<br />

WOW!!!
    Exedy Twin Plate SD, RRE CB, RRE Rally cat, Helix DP, walbro 255, HKS EVC VI, HKS Type R FMIC w/ piping, Cossie cams, APR headstuds, Apexi Intake, Zeitronix WB, JDM tails, JDM headlights, JDM rear w/ Voltex undertray, Mueller stage 2 (KW), C-West body kit, CE28N&#039;s 18x9.5, brake stg 2.

Quote Originally Posted by S2myEVO
    wow..ive been missing alot here! damn all because i was at work what the hell happened? can someone explain to me?

terry! any luck finding that fan??? thanks you guys for your help.
    no luck i think the guy might have sold it, i'll look again when i get some time, too many meetings!
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

yea it was "the young and the restless" (or should i say evoless) drama yesterday
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

[size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

wow i guess the fulerton crew is full of street racers, i missed that part. eh!

terry
    I&#039;m at where I&#039;m at<br />and I be where I be.<br />we fly high, no lie, you know we ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jap_WHiP
    Both you 2 are Punks...you hear that PUNKS!

No man Romps* on the CF GOD!

NO MAN!!!

*1/2 car length at 135 MPH does NOT Constitute a "Romp"
    So take your MEEEEIVEC and gently place it in your Ass...

(And, don't you DARE go posting that Vin Diesel line from F&F 1 about, "winning")
    &#039;05 MR - 27 NOS, GREEDY and AEM Stickers<br /><br />i dont give a shit how fast you THINK you are.

why... is ryan0 on our nutz...
    WE get it.. you dont street race.. you have never raced on a public street in your life... O0

You get a metal for that.. just not from me.... O0

And your all about the track.... Ya know.. tell me more about when and where I need to show up to see you on the track... Dont sit here and tell me how i should or what i should do....

Hell if anything... think of it like this... show me an outlet vs. bitchin about what I or most people do wrong with "OUR" cars.....

And I already got my metal for not knowing how to speeell...... - Ghost_Evo gave it to me yesterday.... O0
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

Quote Originally Posted by ryan0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jap_WHiP
    Both you 2 are Punks...you hear that PUNKS!

No man Romps* on the CF GOD!

NO MAN!!!

*1/2 car length at 135 MPH does NOT Constitute a "Romp"
    So take your MEEEEIVEC and gently place it in your Ass...

(And, don't you DARE go posting that Vin Diesel line from F&F 1 about, "winning")
    wow i remember when he posted that it was like a week ago ... friendly conversation between friends and ...
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

yeah i remeber that too

yea im just being a smart ass
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

yo.... everybody ...

http://www.islandtire.net/

I found the offical tire place for us....
    40 to flip your tires.. and I will be going this weekend.. I need mine flipped bad....

Fusion: you were right.. Andrew was kool as hell... So I may have to do a posting about where to get your tires flipped....
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

yea i been meaning to start a thread in buyer's corner...haha think i'll do it tonight :)
    98 Accord 5spd<br />00 Integra GSR<br />91 MR2 turbo<br />06 Evo IX GSR<br />00 RSTi<br /><br />Now:<br />Evo X GSR<br />07 Civic Si

WOW!

Matt's 100 Octane @ ~26PSI Scott Grey Tune is amazing! O0

The power difference is awe inspiring!
    <br /><br />See Where Your EVO Was Built:<br />http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/vin.do<br />

Jeremy: Are we going to put that oil pressure gauge in?
    <br /><br />See Where Your EVO Was Built:<br />http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/vin.do<br />

160mph!?!?!?! i havent gone that fast in about a year. wow u guys are nuts!

just be careful!
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

Yoshi: Any luck on that Fan?

i need to get a metal drum .... for my 100 that i will keep at the house....just to make sure no cheap gas gets the best of my car....

Frank:Â* Are they going to fix your car?

Hopefully they'll fix his car

Page 252 of 304 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast