Page 303 of 304 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304 LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 6062

Thread: [The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

Re: [The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

Annual post in dead foolerton thread.......
    <br />***Disclaimer:<br />The views expressed in this post are all jokes and are made to be humor filled. In no way shape or form are we condoning racing or dissin&#039; ppl who love cf and dress their cars in it.... Thank you and sorry for anything taken out of context... - Fullerton Management***<br />

Hey Jeremy. how was Thanksgiving? you go shopping? lol

what up RJ...the only other person who looks at this thread ha!

Thanksgiving at the GF's, Sisters, Husbands, Parents house.Â*

No shopping for me...Rachels lil sisters bf turned 21, so we took him out for a fun filled night of shoving shots down his throat ha!Â*
    Dude, he was messed upÂ* :twisted:

How about you, anything new?
    <br />***Disclaimer:<br />The views expressed in this post are all jokes and are made to be humor filled. In no way shape or form are we condoning racing or dissin&#039; ppl who love cf and dress their cars in it.... Thank you and sorry for anything taken out of context... - Fullerton Management***<br />

haha. nice. Nothing new for me. I'm in nursing school now so it's taking up all my time. I barely have time for myself...especially over summer since they shove a whole semester into summer.

Oh well...it'll all be over and done with soon, right? Then you can worry about what color to buy your M3 or Porsche ha!

I'm half way though. I'm graduating next December. Then I gotta Study for the boards exam. Then I can fo after
    Mikey_spec lol

WOW... I would try and bring this back to life.. but I'm too old.

But for the real OG Fullerton Crew... we gonna be doing something soon. It will be posted on 'subbed'.

Hope life has been good for you guys.... late...
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

Good luck reviving this thread.....

Subbed....I havnt been on that since the m-spec jdm engine days ahahahahhahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gsrIXevo
    WOW... I would try and bring this back to life.. but I'm too old.

But for the real OG Fullerton Crew... we gonna be doing something soon. It will be posted on 'subbed'.

Hope life has been good for you guys.... late...
    I'll help you out when I come back Mid June
    David R.
    1365 N. dynamincs St Suite F
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    714-782-7149
    www.rolotech.net
    [email protected]

john message me! i dont remember my subbed login, does anyone even post in subbed anymore??
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

there's like one post every 3-4 months of random shit

I'm down to revive once I finish school...I'll be out in December. if you guys try before I'm out then I'll drop by if my schedule allows me -__-

RJ!!!!!!!!

Almost done with school bro? Awesome bro!!

You know I'm still looking to take them wheels off your hands lol

I'll be graduating in December and then I have to take the Boards.

hahaha. John keeps telling me that too

Quote Originally Posted by thisxguy
    haha. nice.Â* Nothing new for me.Â* I'm in nursing school now so it's taking up all my time.Â* I barely have time for myself...especially over summer since they shove a whole semester into summer.
    nursing!!! That's what I'm going to school also!!! It does take over your life :/
    I don't like lazy people or anyone that isn't motivated to be someone greater in life. You either meet my standard or get left behind.
    :)

LOL. Yeah it owns your life. It sucks. but I guess it'll pay off in the end...especially since we don't work like 5-6 days a week :)

I know that's the best part but on a stressfull note I guess I would rather work 5 days a week not 3 days 7am-11pm I can already see that's gonna take some getting used to. Have you done any internships? I was at UCI medical center workin at both the E.R and the Oncolgy floor.
    I don't like lazy people or anyone that isn't motivated to be someone greater in life. You either meet my standard or get left behind.

Cars
    Dodrio

Damn Nursing school taking people lives!!!

My girl just finished Concord and is going to West Coast University for RN. Soon enough, I can quit my job and have her support me :)

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Haha!!! I'd dump a guy before I had to support him. They have to try n work to make as much as me or more!!! :)

Jarrod...support her for a few years. It's better than paying for her tuition from those schools. lmao

HemiChick300...yeah, working the long hours suck. I havent had any internships...i'm just trying to concentrate on getting passing grades. haha. i would like to work at Kaiser though :)

Ahh they pretty chill at Kaiser P. Centers. Kaiser is my med carrier!!! I tried talking to my physician and asked if I could do an intership there but they i retracted cus I head Hoag hospital has a great intership program! Having Hoag be so close to my school will actually make it easier for me. So do u only go to school full time or do u also work?!

Page 303 of 304 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304 LastLast