Page 1 of 304 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

[The Official Fullerton Meets] Location back in Fullerton

MEET CHANGED:

1020 ROSECRANS AVE
    Fullerton, CA 92833

In the plaza. Further in into the plaza, not the del taco.
    2006 WW Lancer Evolution 9 GSR<br />[Mods]: HKS RS Intake, Greddy Counter Weight Shift knob, Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, Tomei Bov, RS-R TBE, NRG Grounding kit, INGS +1 FRONT, Progress Rear Sway Bar, MSpec Flash, and Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump.

Re: [The Official Fullerton Meets]

bump for your meet.
    [quote author=Terenus link=topic=26113.msg6929267#msg6929267 date=1168978691]<br />i&#039;m gay for XLB<br />[/quote]<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/headbang2.gif&quot;&gt;<br />

so it's a monday now frank.

hm...tomorrow im busy...so thats good. haha.

maybe we'll have a good turn-out on monday since tuesday is july 4 and that's the long beach meets day...maybe they'll head to this meet. haha

hmm too far for meee

i hope you guys have good turn outs

thanks

if we can get a saturday day meet today i'll go, and i should be there on monday too
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

im not sure im going to be able to make it tonight
    i have to go dinner at 6
    2006 WW Lancer Evolution 9 GSR<br />[Mods]: HKS RS Intake, Greddy Counter Weight Shift knob, Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, Tomei Bov, RS-R TBE, NRG Grounding kit, INGS +1 FRONT, Progress Rear Sway Bar, MSpec Flash, and Walboro 255lph Fuel Pump.

i got a family party to attend..so i doubt i'll be able to make it out. i might though.* i kinda doubt it.

who's going out tonight?

theres a slight chance i can make it out but ierno mostly not

i dunno if i can make it out tonight =/

i even washed my car and it's been sitting in the garage since last night.

is this going on tonight, i might be able to stop by? who is thinking about going?
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

i'm going to head out if im free later tonight

im coming and also mike (ping) and dustin and justin are coming

man that will be sweet to meet saturday nights cause i dont have anything to do most of the time i will be willing to go..

how was the turn out?

i wasnt able to make it because it was my lil cousins birthday...he's practically my lil brother.

u guys meeting today or wats the deal? i will roll out there if so

Hey hit me up about the monday meet i'll go.
    www.oathkeepers.com<br /><br />&quot;A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.&quot; <br />--George Washington

whos going to the meet today?
    im going to head out to todays meet

what time do these usually end? I might be stuck at work til 8:30ish and I usually get home around 9. will people still be there around that time?
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

Hey where is this meet exactly i want to meet today .
    www.oathkeepers.com<br /><br />&quot;A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.&quot; <br />--George Washington

Page 1 of 304 1231151101 ... LastLast