Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: 661 Evo Owners/Meets

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 FEVER View Post
    News flash for you junior if you don't think the cops think the Evo isn't a ricer Honda type car you really need to back away from the bong. As I stated before I left the teenage years behind a LONG time ago. I see a lot of IDIOTS that drive evos do exactly what you mention save for the burnouts. Stupidity knows no brand difference.
    Ya I agre what your saying, no matter what we drive they see do deference in us but I do agree if its a meet with any cars all these stupid kids with Hondas act stupid and attract cops and get us all in trouble and we won't be able to do this no matter where we have it. Adm ya everyone with an evo drives stupid here and there cuz come on we have nice fast cars and it needs a nice pull lol. But most of us know how to act and that's why it's and Evo/ dsm meet.

But the meet is at togos in the target parking lot 830pm on the 20th like I said ill make a new thread for this meet tomorrow and I will specify no racing, burnouts and revving. If they want to race then can leave and do it far away from our meet.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Made the new thread, let me know if I should add or edit anything. Don't write on this thread jump on to that one for now on.

http://www.socalevo.net/threads/2271...13#post3874313

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 FEVER View Post
    News flash for you junior if you don't think the cops think the Evo isn't a ricer Honda type car you really need to back away from the bong. As I stated before I left the teenage years behind a LONG time ago. I see a lot of IDIOTS that drive evos do exactly what you mention save for the burnouts. Stupidity knows no brand difference.
    Im not sure why u took that defensively I didn't mean that in a bad way. Just stating that MOST of the people who do stupid things are in there teenage years and cant afford a evo so they drive hondas. Honda gets a bad rep because they are a cheap affordable do everything car. Im a honda guy at heart I own a tsx, eg hatch, and a old accord all of witch are stock but at one time I was into modding them too. I didnt buy a evo to drive slow lol the ricer in me does come out every once in awhile haha. I just know when and where to do it. I know cops see no difference but there not gonna bug us if we arnt doing anything stupid period... anyways cant wait to see u guys! This should be fun!
    Adam: WW 2010 evo x GSR

Any of you interested in attending a meet tonight in Santa Clarita? Majority are a good group of people. Looking to hit up The Habit, attend the meet and then head to Rita's Italian Ice on Bouquet then take Bouquet home. Post up if you are interested, if not then no worries.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Damn it I woul of gone but just saw this now ! Fuck it next time.

Cars
    EVO IX
    Anyone going to the final Super lap battle finals tomorrow at buttonwillow?
    88 Starion 340RWHP (sold) - 97 3000GT VR4 (sold)

Experienced
    Cars
    2014 Evo X GSR, 2012 Nissan Armada, 2001 VW Jetta TDI (DD)
    Are people still meeting here o Fridays?

Quote Originally Posted by Poondoggs View Post
    Any of you interested in attending a meet tonight in Santa Clarita? Majority are a good group of people. Looking to hit up The Habit, attend the meet and then head to Rita's Italian Ice on Bouquet then take Bouquet home. Post up if you are interested, if not then no worries.

Experienced
    Cars
    Evo X, Datsun 510,TRD Tacoma
    Dang 661 Died out .........

Plenty of Evo's show up to the meets I have been posting, not too many DSM's though.
    Check out Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts for local car meets!

Experienced
    Cars
    Evo X, Datsun 510,TRD Tacoma
    when and where are these meets?

Meets are bi-weekly and vary by location.

Quick blog from Import Addicts that was just recently posted today: Import Addicts Blog on Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts Meet
    Check out Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts for local car meets!

Cars
    FE Evo, Subaru BRZ
    Is this meet still going on?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930