Quote Originally Posted by STIH8TER View Post
    Knee Pads? Thats too much work.
    does that mean you like it raw?

Sportback Evolution MR

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    I need to order a pair
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    damn ! Evoempire got nothing on these. !!
    I'll be taking orders soon, I'll let you guys know when

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    hahahaha no vaseline!

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    He either likes it raw or RAWger style ! Hahahaha

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    how is the progress in the car? I wonder if air jack are done or what is the current status... almost august and I wonder if the car still has more work pending heading to November deadline

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Sorry been real busy since back in town. I stopped by the fab shop to have a meeting and get an update of the progress. Right now the cage has more work to be done. The bulk of it is done however, they are working on things like fitting the front a pillar bars through the dash as well as the passenger and driver side side bars. Also working on the dimple plates for each x section. The new catch can is done just needs to be installed. The voltex front bumper(street version) was fitted to the car in order to set the placement of the air jack nozzle. The chassis wing mount has been figured out as far as where we will mount it as well as the templates have been sent to the hydro cutter for manufacturing. The air jacks we are still trying to make sure the drop-out on the shocks. Once we have this figured out and set we can set the air jacks and have them in the car. As of right now the plates for mounting have been made and about to be welded in. Until we get all that in the seats and harnesses will not be mounted. So they remain in boxes.

I snapped a few pics nothing really looks like it has changed other than he removed the rear bumper for the wing mounts and the front bumper is mounted for placement purposes. But a lot of little things have been progressing and it is coming along. Stuff like this isn't don't overnight. I have been andy to get the car done but I have to remember that a properly engineered product takes time. So I have to remain patient.

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Ohh for me looks like they keeping working on the car, but I hope this is not become a last minute installation for the show. Specially because cosmetic things could be the ones done in a rush that can fade a bit final results. Almost August, I hope fab work concludes soon

Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    Ohh for me looks like they keeping working on the car, but I hope this is not become a last minute installation for the show. Specially because cosmetic things could be the ones done in a rush that can fade a bit final results. Almost August, I hope fab work concludes soon
    What build is not last minute? Lol things like this take time. Especially when you are pioneering some things as well as doing custom 1 off fabrication. Also I am very particular and anal so everything needs to look and work right. Unfortunately it's not as easy as bolting an exhaust up. I hope it gets done soon cause my voltex goodies should be here soon. And then it will need to go to the body shop. Fingers are crossed

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    What build is not last minute? Lol things like this take time. Especially when you are pioneering some things as well as doing custom 1 off fabrication. Also I am very particular and anal so everything needs to look and work right. Unfortunately it's not as easy as bolting an exhaust up. I hope it gets done soon cause my voltex goodies should be here soon. And then it will need to go to the body shop. Fingers are crossed
    For real man ! I'm tired of seeing new parts an updates lol, I want to see the final results of this beauty already ! No but on a serious note, you can never take to long on a perfect product. So you tell them to take there time an do it all right. I'm sure your like a crack head, scratching an having withdraws to get back in the driver seat of her. I know I'll be having anxiety just waiting, I'm having anxiety to get back in a Evo lol.

I went to the fab shop and took some pics again. Hope you enjoy, :)

Voltex street version bumper mounted to help with location of where the nozzle needs to be mounted at for the air jacks

Rear bumper had to come off in order to figure out where and how to mount the chassis mounts for the wing.

Got the dimple plates in ready to be welded.

So all in all still a lot of work to be done but it is progressing.

For real man ! I'm tired of seeing new parts an updates lol, I want to see the final results of this beauty already ! No but on a serious note, you can never take to long on a perfect product. So you tell them to take there time an do it all right. I'm sure your like a crack head, scratching an having withdraws to get back in the driver seat of her. I know I'll be having anxiety just waiting, I'm having anxiety to get back in a Evo lol.
    I know man it is so hard to not drive her but I know once it is done I can really enjoy the car for yrs to come! Looking forward to you getting back into another evo. :)

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Looking real good bro , can't wait to see it complete...
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Thanks I really appreciate it. Still a lot of work to do but progressing is being made each day. :)

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    where have you been? slacking on the knee pad updates I see.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV
    Looking good.
    Is your cage going through the firewall to the shock towers?
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

where have you been? slacking on the knee pad updates I see.
    lol yea sorry guys just been very busy since I am in town. Everyone is fighting for my time lol. I have barely had a moment to relax. Team knee pads has taken off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Looking good.
    Is your cage going through the firewall to the shock towers?
    For now no. However, if I decide to do pikes peak then I will have that done as well as dimple plating to protect the driver and passenger. Also the seat mounting points need to be reinforced because if the car flips the stock ones tear apart.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    lol yea sorry guys just been very busy since I am in town. Everyone is fighting for my time lol. I have barely had a moment to relax. Team knee pads has taken off!
    boooo. you're gonna get demoted. drop on all fours and bite that bar of soap! LOL

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    boooo. you're gonna get demoted. drop on all fours and bite that bar of soap! LOL
    He got blisters on his knees fm from being on them for so long. That's a lot if payback for all those parts an labor. It's ok he's still a private in the clan, he'll develope the callus on his knees very soon the way he's going. Lol

You can't demote the baller member. That is like trying to demote the Rockefellers lmao.
    He got blisters on his knees fm from being on them for so long. That's a lot if payback for all those parts an labor. It's ok he's still a private in the clan, he'll develope the callus on his knees very soon the way he's going. Lol
    Now now now you know damn well our quality knee pads do not cause blisters. That is what makes us a cut above the rest. Quality and satisfaction guaranteed.

Look what finally came in today? Courtesy of Evasive Motorsports. Looks like my container finally came in. Shit just got real! Team knee pad is in full effect!

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast