Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: New Irvine Friday Meets

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    its no longer at the sonics, but across the street next to the cinema.

Sportback Evolution MR

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by Dbzguy View Post
    Hmm so this and the HB and the Orange meet go on every friday?? lol too many to choose from now!
    HB meet never happened so we took over and moved it to Orange lol

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    yeah too many people flaking on meets.

Sportback Evolution MR

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    yeah too many people flaking on meets.
    You should start the flake/knee pad list lol

BtackTuning
    This is the Meet in Laguna Hills Friday Nights. It's the break off of the old Spectrum Friday Meet. Location is in the Sig Below

This meet happens every friday. Mostly all Evo X's some 8'9's too

Macky, That's Chris C's Car. He's waiting on His Advans to make that body kit pop

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by BtackTuning View Post

Macky, That's Chris C's Car. He's waiting on His Advans to make that body kit pop
    ah. let him know im thinking of installing the same horns. if you could ask him about it next time you see him that would be great.

Sportback Evolution MR

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2014 Evo X Wicked White
    Won't be able to make it tonight. Just wanted to let you guys know. I believe I posted earlier in the week that I would go. My car is so dirty right now and I have to pick up a shipment after work and deliver them to all the stores

BtackTuning
    See you guys tonight!! Should be some fun antics after the meet tonight..

BtackTuning
    Last Friday We had a really good turnout. Lot's of Evo's!

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    did the guy that needed the badge show up?

Sportback Evolution MR

BtackTuning
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    did the guy that needed the badge show up?

No haven't seen him. I told him to contact you on SocalEvo.net. but I guess he never got around to it

BtackTuning
    Friday September 19th we'll be hosing an event at the Friday night meet.""" Evo _Vs_ Subie Showdown"""

All car's are welcome. We'd like to get some of the fastest and cleanest subies and evo's in Socal to show up to the event.

The event will start around 9:30pm and it'll be a show and shine for the first few hrs. Then afterwards we will all go out for a cruise around town. Possibly a ortega cyn or some other cool spot we can all meet up at at the end of the cruise.

See you guys there and tell a friend!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1458...ilter=upcoming

Cars
    2010 Evo X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by BtackTuning View Post
    Friday September 19th we'll be hosing an event at the Friday night meet.""" Evo _Vs_ Subie Showdown"""

All car's are welcome. We'd like to get some of the fastest and cleanest subies and evo's in Socal to show up to the event.

The event will start around 9:30pm and it'll be a show and shine for the first few hrs. Then afterwards we will all go out for a cruise around town. Possibly a ortega cyn or some other cool spot we can all meet up at at the end of the cruise.

See you guys there and tell a friend!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1458...ilter=upcoming
    I tried clicking the link and it's not going through. Is it invite only?
    -2010 PB EVO X-

I haven't come to friday meet in awhile. This is the guy with blue 8 built by RRE. Now that wife is out of town, i can come. Do you still meet at in n out? If so, what time?
    Last edited by fly2low; 10-03-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Mr. Gangbang

anyone see this last night on their way home? Pretty sad...

http://ktla.com/2014/10/04/4-teens-k...-irvine-crash/

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    anyone see this last night on their way home? Pretty sad...

http://ktla.com/2014/10/04/4-teens-k...-irvine-crash/
    I seen that, that's messed up bro. I have a sister around that age starting to drive so I immediately showed her. Thats sad.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    I seen that, that's messed up bro. I have a sister around that age starting to drive so I immediately showed her. Thats sad.
    yeah my mom sent it to me this morning and yelled at me cause I launched in front of her house last night :/

Very sad. What's even worse is that the driver is probably going to be charged with all the deaths if he makes it out the hospital...

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    yeah my mom sent it to me this morning and yelled at me cause I launched in front of her house last night :/

Very sad. What's even worse is that the driver is probably going to be charged with all the deaths if he makes it out the hospital...
    Lmao fuckin Rich u would so some shit like that
    damn thats true smfh. That's y I tell my sister to drive safe, be aware, DONT BE ON UR DAMN PHONE, don't pick anyone up cuz ur responsible for them/their safety, and most of all Beware of other idiots on the road.
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    Lmao fuckin Rich u would so some shit like that
    damn thats true smfh. That's y I tell my sister to drive safe, be aware, DONT BE ON UR DAMN PHONE, don't pick anyone up cuz ur responsible for them/their safety, and most of all Beware of other idiots on the road.
    lol I don't do it often. But yeah I feel you on that one. My sister wants an Evo for her 15ņera but I told her shes better off starting with something she can handle and be responsible with. High school kids should not be driving Evo's or any other modded cars like these. With great power comes great responsibility...

Cars
    lol I don't do it often. But yeah I feel you on that one. My sister wants an Evo for her 15ņera but I told her shes better off starting with something she can handle and be responsible with. High school kids should not be driving Evo's or any other modded cars like these. With great power comes great responsibility...
    Yea that s true bro. My sister wants a small car like a civic or so. I'm like hell Na that's a tin can if u get in a wreck (knock on wood) so we have her driving a damn battering ram lmao (suburban, dodge ram) for one their slow as shit, and 2 their bigger n safer... Probably not for anyone that gets in her way lmfao but at least for her
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast