Thread: West End Alignment - Darin Nishimura

West End Alignment - Darin Nishimura

Nothing but great things to say about this shop. I don't think i'll ever take my car to any alignment shop again. He has grown since 2008 which was the last alignment i got. His son Chris did an amazing job and my car feels amazing. If your looking for an alignment shop look no further... these guys are top notch.

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    95 supra,97 impreza,02 wrx,04 evo, 06 sti
    darin is amazing and well worth the time (appointments run up to 3 months wait time) and money to get your car dialed in. guy is pretty meticulous and it shows in his work. He has done the alignment on all 5 of my cars at 1 point or another

Quote Originally Posted by Sti or Evo? View Post
    darin is amazing and well worth the time (appointments run up to 3 months wait time) and money to get your car dialed in. guy is pretty meticulous and it shows in his work. He has done the alignment on all 5 of my cars at 1 point or another
    He said the same thing to me when i called him last week but since i just needed a simple alignment and since i was a past customer he was able to squeeze me in at 0930. The drive was killer but for great work and service the drive is totally worth it.

Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    They have fantastic service! I've had my EvoX aligned and corner balanced there and they took their time and got my cross weights absolutely perfect, not because I asked but because Chris just takes that much pride in his work. He also ensured that my steering wheel was perfectly straight to my liking.

Just a great simple shop!

darin and chris definitely know their stuff, theyre only 15 minutes from me and are my go to shop for alignments

Cars
    EVO X MR
    Chris did my car over a year ago. He did an awesome job

Darin aligned my track car last minute for me and did an exceptional job and didn't make me feel rushed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone
    94 Miata VVT swap (track) ; 83 Aurora Cobra (project) ; 99 Accord (Sold!) ; 06 Evo (New daily), 95 Miata (New New Daily)
    Check out my miata build :D

Dope shop would go again !