Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: n00b to this forum

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    I'm from san jacinto. Close by hemet, I've seen a couple Evos around. Saw a blue evo 8 with green plasti dipped enkeis at the gym today

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by josefon View Post
    I'm from san jacinto. Close by hemet, I've seen a couple Evos around. Saw a blue evo 8 with green plasti dipped enkeis at the gym today
    Hey what's up dude, welcome to sce. I actually have family in San jancito

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    Yea I actually live in San jacinto same difference though small town lol and yea that's my buddies gfs Evo I believe haven't talked to them in a while .. What car do you drive ?

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Hey what's up dude, welcome to sce. I actually have family in San jancito
    Small world man !!!

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin4b11t View Post
    Yea I actually live in San jacinto same difference though small town lol and yea that's my buddies gfs Evo I believe haven't talked to them in a while .. What car do you drive ?
    I drive an apex silver evo 8 with black plasti dipped wheels. I daily drive it to work in riverside :)

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    I drive an apex silver evo 8 with black plasti dipped wheels. I daily drive it to work in riverside :)
    Oh gotcha I work in town so most likely ull find me driving down Florida ... Do u happen to live by like cottonwood/Kirby ?

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    Yes haha that's exactly where I live. Have you seen me around?

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    Oh gotcha I work in town so most likely ull find me driving down Florida ... Do u happen to live by like cottonwood/Kirby ?
    Sorry I meant to quote you. But yeah I live around there. Have you seen me?

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    Sorry I meant to quote you. But yeah I live around there. Have you seen me?
    I useto live off Kirby and cottonwood and the picture you uploaded of ur car looked familiar like the background lol but I daily a 97 civic coupe so if I see you I'll make sure to flash my lights or peace you out. I have a friend that lives right there too off Kirby and cotton with a silver Evo 9 MR and a white srt4 acr

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    I useto live off Kirby and cottonwood and the picture you uploaded of ur car looked familiar like the background lol but I daily a 97 civic coupe so if I see you I'll make sure to flash my lights or peace you out. I have a friend that lives right there too off Kirby and cotton with a silver Evo 9 MR and a white srt4 acr
    Ahh ok I live on sandalwood. I think I've seen the car you're talking about. What color is your civic?

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    Ahh ok I live on sandalwood. I think I've seen the car you're talking about. What color is your civic?
    I think I know where that's at . We should all hang out one of these days it's always good to talk to other Evo owners and those are hard to come by in this town since it's so small lol and it's a silver Ek coupe HX bone stock

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    I think I know where that's at . We should all hang out one of these days it's always good to talk to other Evo owners and those are hard to come by in this town since it's so small lol and it's a silver Ek coupe HX bone stock
    I'm down just let me know when and where. Yeah everyone asks me where San Jacinto is when I tell them where I live haha

Mr. Gangbang

Welcome man. Definitely hit up the local meets. Tonights meet is at AMC in Fullerton across from where the old Sonics meets used to be.

Don't punish your Evo by making her a Garage Queen, drive it! DD Evo all day!

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    I'm down just let me know when and where. Yeah everyone asks me where San Jacinto is when I tell them where I live haha
    Exactly why I put "Riverside" for location lol
    Will do .. When are your days off ???

Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    Welcome man. Definitely hit up the local meets. Tonights meet is at AMC in Fullerton across from where the old Sonics meets used to be.

Don't punish your Evo by making her a Garage Queen, drive it! DD Evo all day!
    Thanks appreciate it Fontana is a bit of a drive from here but will check outs someday when my car isn't stock lol
    and it's not punishing it's more of like taking care of her from the elements and door dings since people don't care for others property .. But don't get me wrong on my off days I do drive her and man till this day still brings a smile to face !!!

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    My days off are Tuesday and Wednesday but the rest of the week I work mornings so anything during the evening is perfect.
    Last edited by josefon; 07-25-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Cars
    14 Evo X GSR
    My days off are Tuesday and Wednesday but the rest of the week I work mornings so anything during the evening is perfect.
    i work those days but normally I'm home after 6 but so it shouldn't be a prob.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8
    i work those days but normally I'm home after 6 but so it shouldn't be a prob.
    Yeah I'm home by then as well, we could work something out. I've been wanting to go to temecula tuesdays. It's looks like a good meet.

Mr. Gangbang

Thanks appreciate it Fontana is a bit of a drive from here but will check outs someday when my car isn't stock lol
    and it's not punishing it's more of like taking care of her from the elements and door dings since people don't care for others property .. But don't get me wrong on my off days I do drive her and man till this day still brings a smile to face !!!
    Damn, just saw that you lived in SJ 0_o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12