Thread: brake lines

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    04 evo viii

brake lines

Sorry if I missed the thread. I did a search and came up empty. I have 04 VIII and I'm getting stoptech rotors and pads. Should I get some ss brake lines while I'm at it? Will there be much of a difference? Also how hard is it to change brake lines? Thanks and sorry if this has been covered before.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    If your putting good pads and rotors already, I'd suggest putting SS lines and higher quality brake fluid as well (motul 600 etc) the SS lines will give u a quicker pedal response and more constant feel. Hope that helps. Gl bro

Installation is easy:
    http://www.joe250.com/cars/evo8/ssbr...rakelines.html
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    05 RR Evo 8 SSL, 03 Silver Metallic Montero Limited
    yes since your in there I would go ahead and do SS brake lines. you will definitely notice difference in how firm the brake pedal and more consistent as evomr420 said..

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    95 supra,97 impreza,02 wrx,04 evo, 06 sti
    Already doing everything else why not , besides car is 10 years old and have the stockers ever been replaced gives you a chance to know that there are no cracks or anything on them if you just replace them and gives you peace of mind