Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Count +1

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Nice 3/S. HKS Super Drager?

After about 8 more months since the track visit, I FINALLY got my race transmission together. I opted out of using the billet shift forks but stuck with the billet end case, a bell housing brace, Qualife front LSD, SCE Center Diff with a 300m shaft, new synchros and gears. Shit was close to 10k.. Yeah. FML. I'm a degenerate who's addicted to cars. Pop it in and drive it around. 2 weeks later, a buddy with a stock EVO X was messing around with me and I decided to show him who's really boss. Well till I spun a bearing.. Lol. I've taken out single turbo supras, stroker evos, kept up with bikes and a stock EVO X is what finally takes me down.

Lucky for me I already ordered my race engine the year before.. Except I'm still waiting on the guy to get the parts and get it together 2.5 years later. Lol. It sucks its taking this long but you can't rush perfection. This guy is the essentially the David Buschar of my platform. And day or two after I started this thread I got an email..

Hopefully it won't take too much longer to get everything built and shipped back over to CA. Got a couple buddies' with stroker Evos (2.3L with FP Black and a 2.2L with a T4 forgot which though) who are getting ready for the return of my car. Wouldn't want to disappoint.. ;[p
    I'm a wreck-less driver..

Thank you.

Yes. It is an authentic HKS Super Drager. Took me almost 10 years to find lol.

And after ALL that posting still under the 25 post limit for viewing classifieds.. Lol.

So I'll just throw up some pics of my car. Hope you don't mind..

Mr. Gangbang

Damn, that looks super clean. Almost looks JDM lol

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by cho640 View Post
    This guy is the essentially the David Buschar of my platform.
    That may or may not be a good thing, DB is a colossal ass. But i think i know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by cho640 View Post
    Thank you. Yes. It is an authentic HKS Super Drager. Took me almost 10 years to find lol.
    Nice find, i bet those are harder to find for 3/S than say for a Supra or FD. That's one of my favorite systems for the 90's JDM supercars. Is it ricey? You're goddamn right it is, but it's perfect for those cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    Damn, that looks super clean. Almost looks JDM lol
    Thank you. American muscle.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    That may or may not be a good thing, DB is a colossal ass. But i think i know what you mean

Nice find, i bet those are harder to find for 3/S than say for a Supra or FD. That's one of my favorite systems for the 90's JDM supercars. Is it ricey? You're goddamn right it is, but it's perfect for those cars.
    Yeah my guy doesn't have that superiority complex.. lol. Just knows how to be a nice guy who builds fast cars.

And it is extremely difficult to find compared to the supra. You can actually find quite a few brand new for the supra. I was about to buy one and hack it up to make it work for my car. Finding 3.75" piping is impossible.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12