Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BW vs SOW

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Haha, you are 6 seconds faster than my best in a bone stock NB. That is awesome man!! It looks like you've had some practice :)

And holy fk i'm slow. Haha. I was definitely being a puss and let's face it - that was my first time driving on track- didn't want to overdrive it and wad it up.

I'm just stoked i finally nutted up and took the car out there. Developed some new appreciation for the car, the development that went into it, and how much i enjoy its handling, which i had never been able to really explore safely. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OUT THERE. I'm gonna try to hit it again on 2/21 in the Evo. Need to get on and cracking and get it ready.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Haha, you are 6 seconds faster than my best in a bone stock NB. That is awesome man!! It looks like you've had some practice :)

And holy fk i'm slow. Haha. I was definitely being a puss and let's face it - that was my first time driving on track- didn't want to overdrive it and wad it up.

I'm just stoked i finally nutted up and took the car out there. Developed some new appreciation for the car, the development that went into it, and how much i enjoy its handling, which i had never been able to really explore safely. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OUT THERE. I'm gonna try to hit it again on 2/21 in the Evo. Need to get on and cracking and get it ready.
    did you take the Evo or S2K?

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    S2K! :)

And just to clarify, i meant that John is 6 seconds faster in a bone stock NB than i am in a bone stock S2K. Which is very humbling. Overall, it was a very humbling day. Hahahahaha.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    ah gotcha.

as a side note, we gotta do another donut meet. its been a while.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    Haha i'm ready anytime. Couldn't wait so my gf and i went to Sidecar yesterday.

Cars
    Evo IX GSR SE & a Miata!
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    S2K! :)

And just to clarify, i meant that John is 6 seconds faster in a bone stock NB than i am in a bone stock S2K. Which is very humbling. Overall, it was a very humbling day. Hahahahaha.
    All good man. Glad you had fun out there. That is the most important part. Speed will come with more seat time, hopefully. If not, just add more mods, LOL
    JD Motorsports| Custom Aero and Track Prep Solutions | Track Proven and Tested

1:46.3 @ BRP CW13 @ 400whp | 1:26.8 @ WSIR @ 400whp| 1:21.6 @ SOW CCW @ 400whp | 1:22.7 @ SOW CW @ 400whp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123