Thread: Another apex silver evo 9 gsr se came in for repairs.

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9

Another apex silver evo 9 gsr se came in for repairs.

Car has front bumper damage, The lip was torn off and the driver fender is rubbing on the door and sideskirt was broken. Also intercooler has been damaged to.

Repairs on door and fender and Repaired front and rear bumper, prepping for paint next

Last edited by DTM Autobody; 08-20-2014 at 11:38 AM.

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9
    Updated for repairs

Evolved
    Cars
    AS EVO 8 SSL (sold), EB 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06 EVO 9 (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (sold), AS 06.5 EVO 9 SE (#2)
    Ha thats my old evo #4.... I turned that into South Coast in immaculate condition, just ended up buying one with half the mileage. It's not mine anymore but thanks for taking care of her.

BTW I am shopping around for prices on a respray of a front bumper evo IX and a respray of an evo 8 wing (apex silver) LMK Thanks !!

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    I can't wait to drop off my Evo to you guys so It can get repaired. I almost have all the panels But still need to buy all control arms and struts and it will be your guys to fix. It's just take a little long now that my daughter bday an holidays are coming. But aiming for the beginning of the year, start next year right and with the Evo coming back.

BANNED
    Cars
    06 evo 9
    Quote Originally Posted by silverevo05 View Post
    Ha thats my old evo #4.... I turned that into South Coast in immaculate condition, just ended up buying one with half the mileage. It's not mine anymore but thanks for taking care of her.

BTW I am shopping around for prices on a respray of a front bumper evo IX and a respray of an evo 8 wing (apex silver) LMK Thanks !!
    pmed

Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    I can't wait to drop off my Evo to you guys so It can get repaired. I almost have all the panels But still need to buy all control arms and struts and it will be your guys to fix. It's just take a little long now that my daughter bday an holidays are coming. But aiming for the beginning of the year, start next year right and with the Evo coming back.
    all good man we are here when you are ready

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    Glad to hear you are saving the car. Especially a IX RS. <3