Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car won't start, please help!!

Haven't check timing, but even if it's off the car will start even if it's off. it will just run like shit...

Check the cam sensor?
    '03 BBY VIII GSR (The Blue Bomber) Corn Fed + some
    '10 WW X MR (Her car) "RRE Super Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by Pwrdby4g63 View Post
    He is actually having the motor crank but it will not start. Sounds like the injectors maybe bad/clogged. If you have a test light you can check to see if the injectors are getting power, the light will flash when trying to start. Good luck man.
    Thank you for giving me the advice, should of taken it a lot early, thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by M4Lki3r View Post
    If you've got it down to fuel so here's the route I'd check (starting at the tank and working towards combustion chamber):

Fuel pressure at the fuel rail. Pull off the return line and hook up some extra tubing into a gas can. See if it squirts out.
    Injectors. Check the resistor packs. A simple ohm-meter for this test.
    Injectors. Pull them out and get them flow tested to make sure they are spraying correctly.

Have you checked timing?
    Thank you again for giving me the advice on injectors should of taken your advice... thank you!

Check the cam sensor?
    Car is up now, should of taken your advice on the injectors =)

Take it to a shop of your choice
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Glad we could help out. Good job on systematically looking at the system instead of guessing and grabbing at theories.
    '03 BBY VIII GSR (The Blue Bomber) Corn Fed + some
    '10 WW X MR (Her car) "RRE Super Stock"

Glad we could help out. Good job on systematically looking at the system instead of guessing and grabbing at theories.
    =) Thanks, now just got to fix the P0202 Injector codes =(

The injectors were cleaned and fixed by RC, so just gotta check the injector resistor box and wire damage. Most likely i think its the box... damn another 100 bucks if its the problem.
    Last edited by 500whp; 09-26-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12