Thread: Gruppe-S gauge panel!!!

Cool Gruppe-S gauge panel!!!

Yes it has returned!!!

I had someone extremely arrogant post on my forsale threads saying that they were coming back and pm me a really rude message but he didn't read the thread completely on evom.
    They are only making the 60mm ones for now.
    No eta of the 52mm panel coming out. But it is coming supposedly

just thought I would share this with some people that would be interested and not rude or arrogant

here's the link

http://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo...t-samples.html

enjoy get the first few test runs ones while they last 😱

Cars
    Dodrio
    *Insert rude arrogant comment here*

haha, only if the Oribit double din was back, that'd be something lol. Also for those who have 52mm gauges, there are 60mm to 52mm adapters out there by ATI (no not the graphic card company.)

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

OP went from asking somewhere around like $350 for his panel to lowering the price to $200 for everything he had listed, saying he needed money for the weekend. I make my offer and he then comes back at me saying I lowballed him when the other parts were worth the price difference. Then he changed his ad to 240 for everything. Regardless, I did read the EvoM thread, and yes, they came back with them, did they not? 52mm will be out soon enough. When I considered that the new ones will be $125, I couldn't justify paying more than that for a used one. I'm glad you sold it to some poor schmuck for more though, and I'm sure you're happy too- I bet you plan to buy a new 52mm when they're released again, so you did well.

Rude and arrogant comments from PM's below:
    Quote Originally Posted by kpt6
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepySilver
    Quote Originally Posted by kpt6
    I will do $125 shipped right now. Let me know before I drop the money on something else!
    how about 225 shipped.

thats a mean ass low ball for a part that is discontinued. dont mean to be a dick but id rather wait for someone who wants it and knows what is it worth
    Get over yourself fool. I know what the part is, and it's all over EvoM that Gruppe-S is bringing it back- Gruppe-S even confirmed it, so GL getting your ridiculously high price.

And the reason for my flippant reply was because he had lowered the price for everything for 200, and then told me 225 for the panel by itself. So there you have it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Evo-Gauge-Po...r#ht_24wt_1361

i think when i said 225 it was fair considering this one on ebay i found used is going for 500 and i saw another one on ebay going for 450 shipped which i cant find anymore. so im assuming that sold for what it was worh

all i said was that was a lowball and i refused your offer and you got offened.

Ohh and mine did sell for 260+shipping and paypal BTW just thought i would let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySilver View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Evo-Gauge-Po...r#ht_24wt_1361

i think when i said 225 it was fair considering this one on ebay i found used is going for 500 and i saw another one on ebay going for 450 shipped which i cant find anymore. so im assuming that sold for what it was worh

all i said was that was a lowball and i refused your offer and you got offened.

Ohh and mine did sell for 260+shipping and paypal BTW just thought i would let you know.

LOL, 500 bucks people use to hesitate when it was going for $100 =) I guess w/ the stickers 120.... LOL 500

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport
    No kidding. Besides the original panel had so many imperfections.
    The material wasn't the greatest IMO.
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''