Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct 18th & 19th IDRC International Finals - Auto Club Dragway, Fontana

Oct 18th & 19th IDRC International Finals - Auto Club Dragway, Fontana

Want to see how fast your car really is? Want to learn how to get the best times out of your car? Want to see some real fast cars and check out a car show?

Register at http://tickets.thefoat.com/IDRC/IDRC...ets/event-563/

Enter in promo code “SOCALEVO” to save on car registration and spectator tickets.

Saturday Fun-Run: $20 pre-sale with promo code; $30 at the door
    Saturday Spectator Entry: $10 pre-sale with promo code; $15 at the door
    Saturday Drag Racing School: $20 pre-sale with promo code; $30 at the door

Sunday Bracket Racer Entry: $40 pre-sale with promo code; $50 at the door
    Sunday Fun-Run Entry: $20 pre-sale with promo code; $30 at the door
    Sunday Spectator Entry: $15 pre-sale with promo code; $20 at the door
    Heads-Up Racer Entry (2-Day): $70 pre-sale with promo code; $90 at the door

Heads-Up Race Classes:
    CP Carrillo Pro Turbo Class
    Turbo By Garrett PRO FWD Class
    CP Carrillo PRO-AM TURBO Class
    IDRC PRO ALL MOTOR Class
    IDRC PRO-AM ALL MOTOR Class
    IDRC OUTLAW Class
    IDRC TRUE STREET Class

Saturday
    Mountune Ford ST Challenge - $500 Mountune Gift Certificates to both the Quickest Fiesta and Focus – These hatches can move! Which ones will be taking home the prizes? Mountune will also be providing goodie packs for all participants as well.

Saturday Drag Race School –Learn safety, set-up, launch techniques and more. Run What Ya Brung! We will have instructors present at the track to help you with getting the best times out of your car. A quick class will be held before the racing and instructors will be around throughout your runs to give you pointers and answer your questions.

Sunday
    Instafame Car Show
    – The only car show featuring thousands of dollars in raffle prizes for car show entrants

Both days will feature intense drag racing so don't miss out!

For vendor inquires, group promo codes and other questions please email [email protected].
    Last edited by DSPORTmag; 09-29-2014 at 09:13 AM.

bump! dont forget to use the promo code SOCALEVO to save on car registration and/or spectator tickets!

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Thank you. Hoping to make it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Thank you. Hoping to make it out!

Sounds good!

Cars
    92 GST , 08 GSR
    What time does the event start and end?

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYEVO View Post
    What time does the event start and end?
    Gates open at 8am for racers and spectators we are expecting for the event to end around 6pm on both days.

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Not sure if this is really DSport...

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Not sure if this is really DSport...
    Yes it it

Aside from the magazine, we do a lot of other things and running this drag series is one of them. We hope to see some EVO's out there!

Quote Originally Posted by DSPORTmag View Post
    Yes it it

Aside from the magazine, we do a lot of other things and running this drag series is one of them. We hope to see some EVO's out there!
    Lmao just busting your balls. I'm sure there will be quite a few. I know team hybrid will be making a presence. And I know some guys on that team who will be bringing their evos. Mine is down being built for SEMA so I don't think it will be ready in time for this. I have had a sub with your mag for quite some time. Keep up the great work! Btw, is this jaren?

Lmao just busting your balls. I'm sure there will be quite a few. I know team hybrid will be making a presence. And I know some guys on that team who will be bringing their evos. Mine is down being built for SEMA so I don't think it will be ready in time for this. I have had a sub with your mag for quite some time. Keep up the great work! Btw, is this jaren?
    Good luck on the build! Thanks for the kind words, we do our best to produce the best mag and host awesome events. This is Jay - im the new forum jockey here haha.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    I'll be there on Sunday with my son
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Good luck on the build! Thanks for the kind words, we do our best to produce the best mag and host awesome events. This is Jay - im the new forum jockey here haha.
    Thanks it's been a long time under the knife. But we are doing a lot of 1 off stuff which is why it will be sema worthy. It is a feature car for Manley at sema. But it's a constant battle of time.

Your mag is awesome! I enjoy all the centerfolds to fap too. So make more of those . And welcome to the forum jay. If you want to target the San diego Evo folks most of us hang around on the San diego Evo group page on facebook. Let me know if you need in on that as I am an admin there and can process your member request.

Thanks it's been a long time under the knife. But we are doing a lot of 1 off stuff which is why it will be sema worthy. It is a feature car for Manley at sema. But it's a constant battle of time.

Your mag is awesome! I enjoy all the centerfolds to fap too. So make more of those . And welcome to the forum jay. If you want to target the San diego Evo folks most of us hang around on the San diego Evo group page on facebook. Let me know if you need in on that as I am an admin there and can process your member request.

Request to join fb group sent! Im currently looking at more models for our calendar so stay tuned for that!

Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    I'll be there on Sunday with my son

Awesome! See you there!

Request to join fb group sent! Im currently looking at more models for our calendar so stay tuned for that!
    I approved your request on the group page. If you can please post an intro post and let everyone know who you are that would be appreciated :)

Macky I want DSPORTmag on team knee pads, make it it happen, NOW!

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    they're looking for a model....maybe if you show some skin they might consider getting you as their model.

Sportback Evolution MR

heres my submission photo

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    I think you need one of these.

a little trimming wouldn't hurt your chances.

Sportback Evolution MR

Bwahahahaa omg ! Dude team knee pads would finally have its own publication company with pics and all. I love it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast