Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to be a T00ner in one easy step: Btack Edition

Mr. Gangbang

TBH the way I see it, everyone who obviously needs to know, knows. No need for blowing up FB or any other forums anymore. I understand what he did was completely unethical but you're just feeding the fire and its never going to stop at this rate. He should fess up to what he "allegedly" did. I say allegedly because it hasn't been made officially official by an official what he officially did. Take it to court, end it with a settlement, take his business license (if he has one), and call it a day. I know a lot of people are pissed, I'd be the first to blow up if it happened to me personally trust me, but the only real way to settle it and make him admit what he did is through court. Just my 2 cents...

Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Nobody is going to court over anything. Unless Jon has copy rights on his tunes or somehow made them legally his and nobody can duplicate then I'm going to say there is no leg to stand on. And I doubt any tuner has done any of that. And I'm not so sure they can considering modifying ones ecu in the state of CA is illegal anyway. So then it would backlash on Jon because what he is doing is technically illegal on a street car. I think all tuners in the state of CA have people sign waivers that have that disclosure on there. That what they are about to perform is not for road use blah blah blah.

It sucks but nothing you can do other than flame war online. So it all goes back to the toon town wars. Ethuggin ftw!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Nobody is going to court over anything. Unless Jon has copy rights on his tunes or somehow made them legally his and nobody can duplicate then I'm going to say there is no leg to stand on. And I doubt any tuner has done any of that. And I'm not so sure they can considering modifying ones ecu in the state of CA is illegal anyway. So then it would backlash on Jon because what he is doing is technically illegal on a street car. I think all tuners in the state of CA have people sign waivers that have that disclosure on there. That what they are about to perform is not for road use blah blah blah. It sucks but nothing you can do other than flame war online. So it all goes back to the toon town wars. Ethuggin ftw!
    you don't need a copyright to prove IP(see TM), its software. the context of the transaction and what the end user does with it is not relevant. I think the bigger question is would it even be worth it.

software is a lot like music, while copyright is important in getting money, when its sold though a seller whom does not recognize the trademark IP. you can still prove TM as yours and get rights to remove/cease, even though there is no formal copyright to force monies thought the courts. however after this is done you may get a copyright (r) after action and get paid!!

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Nobody is going to court over anything. Unless Jon has copy rights on his tunes or somehow made them legally his and nobody can duplicate then I'm going to say there is no leg to stand on. And I doubt any tuner has done any of that. And I'm not so sure they can considering modifying ones ecu in the state of CA is illegal anyway. So then it would backlash on Jon because what he is doing is technically illegal on a street car. I think all tuners in the state of CA have people sign waivers that have that disclosure on there. That what they are about to perform is not for road use blah blah blah.

It sucks but nothing you can do other than flame war online. So it all goes back to the toon town wars. Ethuggin ftw!
    Yeah, I feel you on that one. It kinda sucks cause then CA would have a reason to pass a law that says you can't mod an ECU and all our Evo's would have to be exported to Mexico where the cartels would strip them and use them as mules and slaves to ship drugs around the country and they wouldnt get the proper details, fuel, spirited driving, and love they deserve I'm scared...

But theyll get speed holes

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    So true story:

I met Bryan last year (2013). We actually bought our cars the same day and at the same time…

After we both purchased our Evo's they took our cars around back to wash them so Bryan (his girlfriend) and I talked about cars and whatnot. We exchanged numbers so we could caravan to meets and stuff. Things were chill at first… and after a few days he was constantly calling me telling me about power, boost, tuning, etc… I was like, "bro, we got our cars a few days ago… you don't want to enjoy them as is first?"

But one day he said he bought an intake and an accessport and told me he tuned his car and was putting out 330hp. That's when I started distancing the friendship. I straight told him that that was impossible. He swore it was true. But I let it go.

We cruised to a few meets… I went to his Friday night meets… and then one day he tells me he shaved off the back of his gas peddle so he could push the peddle closer to the floor to make the car go faster… I was like, "what the fuk? is this the 1940's?" That's when I knew to stay away… He'd hit me up and asked if I wanted him to tune my car last year… I said, "no." And then I never heard from him again.

But I've been watching his tunes curious as to when people were going to notice or realize that he's barely had his own Evo for a year which means he's been tuning for far less than a year with no training, experience, etc...

Idk, I hate bashing on people… I always try to keep things positive and keep good vibes, but like people have said… we're a community and people should watch out for each other… I'd hate to see something bad happen to someone's car or worst… happen to them.
    Instagram: @jodytiongco

and then one day he tells me he shaved off the back of his gas peddle so he could push the peddle closer to the floor to make the car go faster… I was like, "what the fuk? is this the 1940's?"
    IM DEAD LMFAO

Mr. Gangbang

damn...thats a story...

kinda funny this came up on FB as an advertisment lmao

https://learntotune.leadpages.net/ef...-webinar-1110/

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    and then one day he tells me he shaved off the back of his gas peddle so he could push the peddle closer to the floor to make the car go faster… I was like, "what the fuk? is this the 1940's?"
    IM DEAD LMFAO
    LMFAO!

its like pushing the light switch on the ON position harder to make the light brighter.

I didnt know you can do that to a drive by wire throttle system. must be some tuner secret we dont know about.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    IM DEAD LMFAO
    +1... Lmfao that's just retarded
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwithnomoney View Post
    damn...thats a story...

kinda funny this came up on FB as an advertisment lmao

https://learntotune.leadpages.net/ef...-webinar-1110/
    I friend told me about this webinar. I hope that I can join and be JFA_Tuner very soon ... :)

JFA EVO 9 MR - Track and Mountain Yeah

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    I friend told me about this webinar. I hope that I can join and be JFA_Tuner very soon ... :)
    and I'll be RICHWITHNOTUNER cause I'll be tuning my own car

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
    So true story:

I met Bryan last year (2013). We actually bought our cars the same day and at the same time…

After we both purchased our Evo's they took our cars around back to wash them so Bryan (his girlfriend) and I talked about cars and whatnot. We exchanged numbers so we could caravan to meets and stuff. Things were chill at first… and after a few days he was constantly calling me telling me about power, boost, tuning, etc… I was like, "bro, we got our cars a few days ago… you don't want to enjoy them as is first?"

But one day he said he bought an intake and an accessport and told me he tuned his car and was putting out 330hp. That's when I started distancing the friendship. I straight told him that that was impossible. He swore it was true. But I let it go.

We cruised to a few meets… I went to his Friday night meets… and then one day he tells me he shaved off the back of his gas peddle so he could push the peddle closer to the floor to make the car go faster… I was like, "what the fuk? is this the 1940's?" That's when I knew to stay away… He'd hit me up and asked if I wanted him to tune my car last year… I said, "no." And then I never heard from him again.

But I've been watching his tunes curious as to when people were going to notice or realize that he's barely had his own Evo for a year which means he's been tuning for far less than a year with no training, experience, etc...

Idk, I hate bashing on people… I always try to keep things positive and keep good vibes, but like people have said… we're a community and people should watch out for each other… I'd hate to see something bad happen to someone's car or worst… happen to them.
    Wow ! Now that's a story. This dude is just retarded and garbage. This is how you know he doesn't know shit.

Cars
    '11 WW X GSR, '06 GG IX MR, '14 PB X GSR
    lolll .

"Kneel before my minions, as they kneel before me."
    Instagram: EvoSev

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR
    Quote Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
    So true story:

LMAO! I almost choked on my drink while reading this.......this is funny on so many levels, its like a cautionary tale/substance abuse PSA/village idiot

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype_X View Post
    LMFAO!

its like pushing the light switch on the ON position harder to make the light brighter.

I didnt know you can do that to a drive by wire throttle system. must be some tuner secret we dont know about.
    Lol!

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure now he's like, "sh*t! Why did I saw and/or do that?!" I'm sure by now he's realized and learned that those statements he made are obviously wrong

Jody ive been craving some man juice from you :C

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    IM DEAD LMFAO
    hey doc, DOC!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cars
    08 WW GSR , 95 miata m edition
    Apparently there's suppose to square every thing out this Friday at the El Toro meet, a lot of 5150 guys are suppose to go too , Btack should be there no word on jon coming but at least clarification would be nice , Btack tuned cars start saving for a new tune and finding a new tuner

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    Jody ive been craving some man juice from you :C
    Hahaha who dis? ;}

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype_X View Post
    hey doc, DOC!!!
    Lol! Flew back in time and came back with old parts for the new evo

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEvoX View Post
    Apparently there's suppose to square every thing out this Friday at the El Toro meet, a lot of 5150 guys are suppose to go too , Btack should be there no word on jon coming but at least clarification would be nice , Btack tuned cars start saving for a new tune and finding a new tuner

Someone GoPro it! I won't be able to make it

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast