Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to be a T00ner in one easy step: Btack Edition

Mr. Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    im not on that group. Can you screen shot it?
    I tried viewing it but it says the page was closed or something.

Byran is just trying to "Fire shots" at jon on facebook. He has still yet to make any comment or explain anything relevant.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    That shit was halarious everyone was talking shit to him. I love what rick put from RRE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    that was rick. I'll consider comments from Mike the only official comments from RRE

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    that was rick. I'll consider comments from Mike the only official comments from RRE
    Either way it was halarious

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_jfa View Post
    Either way it was halarious

Cars
    Evo X
    I got nothing againts anybody im only here for the memes lol

Instagram: Kirktrazo
    Follow me ill follow back

Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    That shit was halarious everyone was talking shit to him. I love what rick put from RRE

Funny thing is that reese did the same thing in a thread with the map years ago. I dodnt remember what thread it was.

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post
    my god that was too funny!

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Evo IX, 91 eclipse gsx, and other commuters...
    It's funny that he is still on here posting how he tuned another car last night but he wont get in this thread or any others for that matter to give his side of the story or even depend himself...guess there is no point in defending because everyone knows he is plagiarising someones else's tune but cheapskates still don't care and are getting their cars tuned by him...

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    I was reading the comments on that FB post and he's getting reamed pretty hard. All the defense I saw was him digging up dirt on Jon from 10 years ago.

Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red

Mr. Gangbang

Saw this the other day lolIMG_5580.jpg

Cars
    Evo X
    i think he did mention something about the tunes that Jon his accusing him of copying are the very same tune Jon did for his unsatisfied customers that came to Bryan and Bryan just tweaked the same tune.

Now hes saying all them tuners are jealous and loosing customers because of him and how he charged less for tunes

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    i think he did mention something about the tunes that Jon his accusing him of copying are the very same tune Jon did for his unsatisfied customers that came to Bryan and Bryan just tweaked the same tune.

Now hes saying all them tuners are jealous and loosing customers because of him and how he charged less for tunes
    what I dont understand is that he just got tuned what, not even a year ago and now he's tuning cars? wouldn't you be a bit skeptical yourself?

Cars
    Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype_X View Post
    what I dont understand is that he just got tuned what, not even a year ago and now he's tuning cars? wouldn't you be a bit skeptical yourself?
    Yeah actually im skeptical i was actually planning to take my car to him, from what i understand he was already learning how to tune and tuned his own car but still went to jon for a second opinion from a guy thats been in the business longer but i guess he didnt like the result so he went back and tweaked the same tune jon did to his car and from there i think thats when it all started, from there hes been offering people a free or pay less for retunes if you were tuned by 5150 and promised to do a better job.

but since bryan did temper a signatured tune and calls it his i think he is avoiding to physicly say yes he copied and paste jons bad tunes to any forums cuz jon can use that againts him by Law. Even though bryans intension was just to prove those guys that Jon could have done better than what he did those cars.

Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    ^^^That's bs... he's a pu$$y he can't even explain himself on here, but he'll lurk for hours to see what everyone's saying. He's obviously guilty of stealing tunes other wise he'd give some type of explanation. He deserves to have everyone know he's a fake, and tarnish his name/business! Lmfao
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

Cars
    2010 PB Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaUnchi View Post
    This tune was done within the last 2 months and i tuned Btack in 10/13
    this is my main concern. this guy is not even a year in to his car being tuned and is now advertising he is a tuning guru of some sort, bragging his tunes are better than everyone else's.

its like being a newbie, buying a super expensive camera and calling yourself a pro after taking a few pictures.

unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype_X View Post
    this is my main concern. this guy is not even a year in to his car being tuned and is now advertising he is a tuning guru of some sort, bragging his tunes are better than everyone else's.

its like being a newbie, buying a super expensive camera and calling yourself a pro after taking a few pictures.

unbelievable.
    LOL perfect comparison! People have to pay their dues and climb their own ladder!

Cars
    Evo X
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaUnchi View Post
    UH no. Bryan is putting more aggressive tunes on peoples cars than i prefer to use. I have dozens of cars with 80K + miles on my tunes on 91 and ive tuned over 400 evo x.

The TUNE that i FOUND ON HIS BUDDIES ECU is COPY AND PASTED EXACTLY FROM MY MAPS
    USING SOME OF THE MAPS I PUT ON BTACKS CAR that he claims weren't good.......

not to mention a direct copy and paste of the:
    • Ignition timing
    • Maf scaling (Critical for all fueling )
    • 3x Map tables (also critical for all fueling)
    • Intake Mivec

And for whats basically identical

• WGDC (both pump and e85) Look at the pic, clearly copy paste
    • boost targets
    • Exhaust mivec

And what is slightly different

• fuel map , used to change AFR to his liking.

That is ESSENTIALLY the whole Tune bro
    This tune was done within the last 2 months and i tuned Btack in 10/13

ANYONE can add 3-4* TIMING and more boost and make "more power"
    but claiming OMG ITS BETTER than JON when USING MY SHIT............ Bitch please
    That does suck and bad for business, i cant blame you for putting him on blast even knowing he can dig some shit up you did a decade ago that might hurt your business.

But im sure even knowing that Bryan did that shit it wont stop a lot of people from going to him for a "Tune" just for two obvious reason its cheap and works "Better".

Probably the best way to take him down is pursue legal actions.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast