Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another extremely happy massimo power customer

Quote Originally Posted by RC10EVOX View Post
    Yeah, getting a hold of them can sometimes be an issue and waiting a while to get a reply. I know I've at least had that issue, waiting a few days for a reply. However, Facebook is probably the best way to get a hold of them.
    Right now I know they are getting ready for Redline time attack Sunday at mitsufest

Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    Well, I had sent them an email at the beginning of November and even followed at the beginning of this week to get a quote, but haven't heard back.

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    Quote Originally Posted by RC10EVOX View Post
    Well, I had sent them an email at the beginning of November and even followed at the beginning of this week to get a quote, but haven't heard back.
    what kind of work are you trying to get done?
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

What if we just pop up at the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by EVO_DREAMER View Post
    They definitely won't mind. They are real cool. These last few weeks they have been real busy with events

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO_DREAMER View Post
    they will do work on your car without appointment if it's a quick job
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    I just had my clutch done their and drivetrain fluids and because of my good experience and wanting to continue to support them I wanted to get a quote for getting my rear fenders rolled since I just got new wheels. However, like I said it has just taken a while to hear back and after almost 3 weeks I actually decided to just order a fender roller from Eastwood, lol.

I know they get swamped though and also have their race car, and with few people it can be hard to keep on top of everything. I still think they are a great shop and like the people, I wasn't trying to sound like I was complaining or anything. I was extremely grateful they were able to schedule a weekend appointment with me before and do their best to be very accommodating!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    I love this place! I always leave with a happy ending.

What?! I didn't get happy ending! Not sure i wanted it though, Gilbert's hands were all greasy.

Quote Originally Posted by revumbra View Post
    What?! I didn't get happy ending! Not sure i wanted it though, Gilbert's hands were all greasy.
    Lmao. That was funny

How come they are not vendors on the forum?

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by MR EVO9 View Post
    How come they are not vendors on the forum?
    they are unless they haven't renewed their membership.

http://www.socalevo.net/threads/224240-PM-s!!!!!!

Mauricio did my clutch back in 2009 back when he was doing them in his parents Garage.

5 years, 50k miles and 5 track days later she's still as good as it was the day i got her back. :)

Gilbert@MassimoPower
    Sorry for the lack or reply's. We are no longer vendors on this forum, and we changed our phone service due to issues with the calls not coming in. We are in the process of updating everything and now that the redline season is over, we are getting back to everyone we can. If anyone ever needs to reach us, you can always email me at [email protected] or facebook us. We are usually always on top of that stuff. Thank you for your continued support. Always good to pop on here and read the amazing reviews from our awesome customers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12