Thread: Thanks Tuning Tech

Cars
    92 GST , 08 GSR

Thanks Tuning Tech

This has been long overdue. I had a clutch go out on my 08 GSR and was taking the bus for about 2 months. I finally was getting no license plate tickets as well cause I don't have garage parking. I had called tuning tech and they had given me a great quote and break down of pricing over the phone and it had been long over due for me to get this taken care of. I ordered a clutch of my liking from somewhere at a good price and supplied them the clutch to install. I loaded the trailer up and hauled it down there and dropped the car off sometime around midnight. Got the call everything was good. When the work was done I was running late due to driving to Colton from where I'm at (91&110Fwy) the traffic was horrendous. They were able to wait for me till I got there about an hour after closing and gladly took the time to give me a quick run down. The car felt great night and day difference from what it use to feel and they even gave me an estimate on a couple of things I should take care of when they looked over my vehicle. When the time is right and I would like some work done again I know the first place I'm calling and their schedule isn't bad either. Thanks Alfred & Fam greatly appreciate your patience and customer service skills. From one Service Writer to another , this was definitely a good experience. I work with many people a day and cannot find many who are quite as competent as you guys. Many thanks - Jason

Thank you so much for the kind review Jason, we will always do our best to accommodate our customers busy schedules and provide top notch customer service. Please call us if you ever need more help.

Alfred and Jenn