Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETS goodies & more, ready to install & TUNE!

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheed85 View Post
    ive had the same experience as far as hearing bad things go, but again Cobb has been great to me so far, and the car is running awesome. So guess there's some form of luck involved although only time will tell I suppose. 326 hp / 363 tq on mustang dyno. But I'll def keep KT on my radar for future mods. Where they located?
    no no...I'm not saying anyone is bad cuz I have no previous experience with any other shops. I can only speak of how good KT is. I hear others complain about a handful of shops in SoCal. it doesn't necessarily mean they're bad! a bad experience can mean as little as someone thinking the person at the shop is rude to as major as their car blowing up. you can contact KT if you ever need them or just want that 2nd opinion! you can probably even have them check your dyno sheet...see what they think. you are making that power on 91 or 85? FYI...KT dyno is a heartbreaker. they're in Chatsworth...super far but that speaks volumes if even I'm willing to got there lol. you're in HB?! come out to our OC meet on Thursday nights!
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

Cars
    2011 BMW 328i, 1966 Ford Mustang 302, 2014 EVO X GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by benyuan5 View Post
    no no...I'm not saying anyone is bad cuz I have no previous experience with any other shops. I can only speak of how good KT is. I hear others complain about a handful of shops in SoCal. it doesn't necessarily mean they're bad! a bad experience can mean as little as someone thinking the person at the shop is rude to as major as their car blowing up. you can contact KT if you ever need them or just want that 2nd opinion! you can probably even have them check your dyno sheet...see what they think. you are making that power on 91 or 85? FYI...KT dyno is a heartbreaker. they're in Chatsworth...super far but that speaks volumes if even I'm willing to got there lol. you're in HB?! come out to our OC meet on Thursday nights!
    Sounds good. I might just do that! Where is the meet? I usually go to Tustin meet Saturday's. 85? Hell no. Lol. 91 of course

Cars
    Sounds good. I might just do that! Where is the meet? I usually go to Tustin meet Saturday's. 85? Hell no. Lol. 91 of course
    Thursday night sonic meet! 91 and lemon. I never been to the Tustin one but always wanted to stop by. why hell no? haha
    Instagram @benyuan5

Cars
    Thursday night sonic meet! 91 and lemon. I never been to the Tustin one but always wanted to stop by. why hell no? haha
    Lol just because its my daily and i drive 75 miles a day. Lol. Eventually I will go e85. Sick of this crappy 91 already

Cars
    Lol just because its my daily and i drive 75 miles a day. Lol. Eventually I will go e85. Sick of this crappy 91 already
    lol wow...I complain about my 20-22 mile round trip commute! see you Thursday if you make it out. I think we will be taking photos this week. btw I'm Ben. I'll be the guy in the white 9 MR that's stock lol
    Instagram @benyuan5

Cars
    lol wow...I complain about my 20-22 mile round trip commute! see you Thursday if you make it out. I think we will be taking photos this week. btw I'm Ben. I'll be the guy in the white 9 MR that's stock lol
    Sounds good man, what time is it at usually. I'll try to make it out there. I'm Rasheed, hopefully see you at one of the meets. We're all stock under the watchful eye of the 5-0. Stock is best!

Cars
    Sounds good man, what time is it at usually. I'll try to make it out there. I'm Rasheed, hopefully see you at one of the meets. We're all stock under the watchful eye of the 5-0. Stock is best!
    everybody is there by 915-930pm. I think we are shooting at a parking structure nearby. I will check with the guys coordinating. hope to see you! I drive about as fast as an old lady driving a lancer so I manage to avoid any issues thus far...knock on wood
    Instagram @benyuan5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12