Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ETS goodies & more, ready to install & TUNE!

Cars
    2011 BMW 328i, 1966 Ford Mustang 302, 2014 EVO X GSR

ETS goodies & more, ready to install & TUNE!

ETS 2.jpgETS 5.jpgETS 1.jpgETS 4.jpgAMS-DP.jpg

So after much anticipation and waiting, I've finally received all my parts desired and ready to have the car tuned in a week and a half. Really excited to feel the performance as I've heard its night and day difference. Will keep everyone posted on installs and Tune progress. Thanks for checking out the thread! On with the pics. Finally got everything in!

Cars
    Cobb AP v3.jpgCOBB ebcs.jpgETS 3.jpgETS 4.jpg

More goodies & shots begging to go in.....

Cars
    2013 Evo X, 2009 CBR600RR
    You will definitely feel the difference... That intercooler looks sick...
    LoOnEy TuNeD
    Instagram @600rrevox

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by evoX600RR View Post
    You will definitely feel the difference... That intercooler looks sick...

Thanks man, I love how it turned out and was def worth the extra for anodized look! Will complement black wheels with red brembos, and red front and back logo.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Intercooler looks insane, wow can't wait to see that on your car in person! I'm really stoked on my ETS kit. Great quality and made in USA. Good group of folks up there at ETS, too. I like doing business with those guys.

Love the quality on the AMS DP too. That top section is a work of art. The casting itself looks totally flow optimized, and i love the bosses/mounts, recessions for the fasteners, CNC'd flange and just looks burly as all hell. That whole piece makes me all kinds of jelly. Wish AMS made an o2 eliminator DP using some of that technology for the CT9As, but i understand why they don't.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Intercooler looks insane, wow can't wait to see that on your car in person! I'm really stoked on my ETS kit. Great quality and made in USA. Good group of folks up there at ETS, too. I like doing business with those guys.

Love the quality on the AMS DP too. That top section is a work of art. The casting itself looks totally flow optimized, and i love the bosses/mounts, recessions for the fasteners, CNC'd flange and just looks burly as all hell. That whole piece makes me all kinds of jelly. Wish AMS made an o2 eliminator DP using some of that technology for the CT9As, but i understand why they don't.
    Can't agree with you more about ETS, parts look so high quality and finish, packaging was great, and customer service was top notch. Really cant wait to get em on the car. Hopefully see you out at the next meet man. Haven't seen that 8 in a while. Hope your slight issue you had with damage is getting taken care of smoothly.

Cars
    So I didn't get a chance to take many pics because of the weather, but quick summary of numbers. The car made 326 whp, and 363 tq on conservative tune. Very happy with the numbers, power delivery, SOUND! Spool and dv sound insane now. Glad I stuck with the stock dv! Also put on my jdp lip today, so great few days for the car. Will keep update and pics pics pics over the weekend

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Damn i bet it's a blast to drive now. Can't wait to check it out Saturday hopefully.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Damn i bet it's a blast to drive now. Can't wait to check it out Saturday hopefully.
    It's an amazing transformation from stock, and surprising what the car is capable of with a little tune and parts. looking forward to it. Hopefully this weather clears up a bit.

Cars

Amateur PhotoShoot

EVO-1.jpgEVO-4.jpgEVO-5.jpgEVO-9.jpg

Did a quick amateur photoshoot after Install & Tune...Hope you enjoy. Feel free to post your hot evo pics here as well...

Cars
    EVO-12-1.jpgEVO-8.jpgEVO-17.jpg

Some more shots....
    Last edited by Sheed85; 05-22-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    who did the tune?
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

Cars

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by benyuan5 View Post
    who did the tune?
    Cobb, although I see you were tuned by KTM , and heard lots of good things so far from them. How you like your car tuned so far? Happy with KTM I'm assuming? I'm super happy about the tune, and may try KTM for future Tune & Mods, since it never hurts to get a second opinion from another tuner. I've heard a lot of people talk crap about Cobb, but then again I've heard bad things from different tuners here and SoCal, so I guess it's a matter of opinion. They are 10 minutes from my house, work with me whenever I need something... so far, and the car seems to be running great. Although I must say I'm a little weirded out by the dyno sheet, because it made so much more Torque than power which makes me think there's more power to be had, but so far so good, and I really wanted a conservative tune since its my daily.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Cars
    5150 flexfuel tuned 14/ww CZ4A/07 CT9A MR
    don't worry about the dyno numbers, they are more guide lines really. whats important its that its technically comprehensively systematically solid.

ill take a well smoothed map with lower numbers, over a peaky/knocky high HP map.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by jiGGypiGGy View Post
    don't worry about the dyno numbers, they are more guide lines really. whats important its that its technically comprehensively systematically solid.

ill take a well smoothed map with lower numbers, over a peaky/knocky high HP map.
    I agree. And cobb has been great and sending me maps based off my protune to smooth it out. The car runs better than stock now!

Cars
    2006 WW EVO IX MR (sold), 2006 TB EVO IX SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheed85 View Post
    Cobb, although I see you were tuned by KTM , and heard lots of good things so far from them. How you like your car tuned so far? Happy with KTM I'm assuming? I'm super happy about the tune, and may try KTM for future Tune & Mods, since it never hurts to get a second opinion from another tuner. I've heard a lot of people talk crap about Cobb, but then again I've heard bad things from different tuners here and SoCal, so I guess it's a matter of opinion. They are 10 minutes from my house, work with me whenever I need something... so far, and the car seems to be running great. Although I must say I'm a little weirded out by the dyno sheet, because it made so much more Torque than power which makes me think there's more power to be had, but so far so good, and I really wanted a conservative tune since its my daily.
    love the work KT did. I've heard bad things about Cobb also but I have no first hand experience from them so I can't base anything off that. whether true or not...I've heard at least one bad thing about all the shops around the area...with the exception of KT. nobody ever had complaints after they left there and neither do I. what annoys me is when other shops talk bad about other shops...which I have heard or seen written in forums and etc. I see torque numbers higher than hp numbers quite often. how much higher are we talking?
    Instagram @benyuan5

tuned by KT Motoring 5/9/2015, 1/20/2016

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by benyuan5 View Post
    love the work KT did. I've heard bad things about Cobb also but I have no first hand experience from them so I can't base anything off that. whether true or not...I've heard at least one bad thing about all the shops around the area...with the exception of KT. nobody ever had complaints after they left there and neither do I. what annoys me is when other shops talk bad about other shops...which I have heard or seen written in forums and etc. I see torque numbers higher than hp numbers quite often. how much higher are we talking?
    ive had the same experience as far as hearing bad things go, but again Cobb has been great to me so far, and the car is running awesome. So guess there's some form of luck involved although only time will tell I suppose. 326 hp / 363 tq on mustang dyno. But I'll def keep KT on my radar for future mods. Where they located?

Experienced
    Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR, 2015 Toyota Highlander, 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R, 2004 CBR600RR
    10149 Canoga Avenue, Unit I, Chatsworth, California 91311 :)

KT Motoring
    91/e85 tune by Dr. Phil

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by boosties View Post
    10149 Canoga Avenue, Unit I, Chatsworth, California 91311 :)
    ill check it out when the time is right. Although again. My tune from Cobb is doing great so far. So guess others have had a bad experience from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast