Thread: RRE continues to be the best...

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX

RRE continues to be the best...

Can't say enough good things about RRE. I just went in for a re-tune after the latest round of setup changes, and am once again STOKED!!

They took the time, (and i mean took the time...we didn't get out of there til like 11 or 11:30 PM) to make sure and address everything and get it *perfect*. And i do mean perfect. Drivability, response, and the way the car delivers the power has never been so sweet!

I have to say, you can't go wrong with any of the tuners there. My last tune from Rick was awesome. It got me through 6 track days last year and the car felt like it could do it all day, every day if i wanted. Hats off.

Tuned by Scot this time around. I was really impressed with his attention to detail, patience and depth of knowledge/experience. And it shows. The car has never driven better and everything is dead nuts. This guy has probably forgotten more about EFI tuning than i will ever know. The brain on this guy, holy shit.

Anyway i just wanted to take a minute to give the RRE crew another well-deserved shout out. I've been going here forever and will continue to do so because they are the best.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    I heard Scott is the man to go to a rre. Enjoy your tune!

Cars
    Thanks man, yeah Scot is straight wizard status.

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    Any specific day to schedule with Scott? still debating for the tuner to pick. time as come, so once I have my car from the insurance shop, I'll pick my decision.
    Last edited by evo_jfa; 03-23-2016 at 02:42 PM.

SoCalEvo.net Shop

To tune with Scot you need to be a bit flexible. I hate to drag him all the way here for just one car. We like to set up two for him on the same day. If you have two cars that you want tuned with him, usually a week in advance will do it to fit you in. For one car, we prefer to have two lined up for him and getting three different people all scheduled on a clear dyno day can take a bit of patience. Rick and Sam are here every day M-F for EVO 8/9 tuning. It all just depends on who's Kool-Aid you drink and what part of the internets you hang out on as to who it the bestest ever and who blows up all the cars they touch. I trust all three of them (is why they get to tune here) but that means nothing to some people.

Mike W

Cars
    2011 Evolution MR
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Hunter View Post
    Can't say enough good things about RRE. I just went in for a re-tune after the latest round of setup changes, and am once again STOKED!!
    Why you tempt me soooooo

Cars
    Worth every penny!