Thread: Sup guys New here on the forum!!

Sup guys New here on the forum!!

Sup guys, Names Wally I'm 25 and I love long walks by the beach jk. Registered here but was inactive until now lol. Bought my Evo 8 last november and I was close to buying a Subaru before the evo 8 haha glad my friend decided to sell it to me before I bought the subaru. I stay in Los Angeles by USC. Not much done to the evo. Friend had it on evo 9 turbo, cams, intake and exhaust. Made 330awhp and 326awtq on 91. Made 400awhp and 400awtq on E85. I've seen a couple of you guys in LA. Tonight I spotted a white evo by Vernon close to the 110fwy. Don't if I'm able to upload pictures here or I just haven't figured out how to do it lol

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Welcome! post pics of your car!

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Welcome dude. What he ^ said, let's see some pics!

Cars
    2005 Honda S2000
    Welcome dude! What made you choose the evo over the subaru?

+1 for pics!

Thanks for the welcome guys. The evo will be getting repainted again wicked white since the paint can use some love. Also just bought a oem jdm rear bumper with tow hook cover and a evo 9 front bumper. I will be going with the Voltex wide body. only rear quarter panels and fenders. Dont want to buy a 1500 bumper and have it get torn out at my driveway haha i have a lot of cosmetic plans for my evo. Im already making the power that I wanted. Her are some pics from a mini photoshoot my friend did for me.

received_995845330462812.jpgreceived_1235176626511022.jpgreceived_1235176629844355.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cars
    Evo IX MR - 2G Eclipse GST -3G Eclipse (Sold)
    nice pics.. welcome

Cars
    Great looking car and pics. Going to MOD this year?

Most definitely will be at MOD but dont personally know any evo owners. I hang out with dsm people from nland dsm or ladsm. Only one with an evo. I also have a 2g Eclipse Spyder GST that me and my friends converted to AWD and its also 4G63 powered. Ill be going to mod this year with the evo most likely. Thanks for the welcome guys. Now, where can I purchase the SoCal evo decal haha

Cars
    stickers: http://www.socalevo.net/threads/2336...vailable-again!

AWD swapped 2G vert is an interesting car. The Evo presence at MOD is overwhelming. I used to have a GVR4, which i preferred because there were much fewer of them and finding parking in the "Galant" section was usually pretty easy, and i wouldn't have to get there stupid early.