ETS lower
    ETS FMIC
    ETS 02DUMP
    Ultimate Racing Cat-back
    RC1200
    255lph FUel pump, i think
    BBK turbo used
    kelford b cams,
    upgraded valve springs and retainers. Dont know which ones at the moment.

Finally happy that the car is up and running after the blow motor. All internals are stock. Work was done at Road Race Engineering in southern California. Happy with the results as well.

Power results:
    91oct: 356/416
    E85: 385/504

sorry for bad quality photos, its a camera phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FS/FT Nt03 18x10.5+30 with four 10mm studded hubcentric ichiba spacers. Updated 04/15/12

great job!!! road race
    = for all your needs call Alfred@TTech -909-783-1200

Wow!! Must be fun to drive! I'm assuming that you are purposely keeping torque down. Is that correct?

kelford b cams,
    upgraded valve springs and retainers.
    Did you upgrade cams, valve springs and retainers because you are running an aftermarket turbo or because these upgrades are needed to withstand the power you are pushing.

What went wrong last time. You mentioned your car wasn't running.

I'm going to get some work done and I'm aiming for 400hp e85. I'm not sure if I should upgrade cams, valve springs and retainers. Not sure if they will cause smog pass issues when time comes

Damned that HP graph is unreal. Pulls non stop to the top. That thing must be a beast. Not that I care for road rage but it looks like they did a damned good job there.

What's wrong with road race if you don't mind me asking. I'm highly considering get all my work done with them.

Cars
    IX RS
    Congrats...awesome results!

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014EVOX View Post
    What's wrong with road race if you don't mind me asking. I'm highly considering get all my work done with them.
    Not a thing. They are and have always been great in my experience. Been going there since about 04 with a variety of cars. Most recently was there for some tuning this past April, it was excellent as per usual.

I did the upgrade valve train becuase i wanted to get the most HP out of the bigger turbo and cause of 91oct. I wanted to be over 400 just on pump.

Last time my motor blew.. Timing belt slipped.. valve to pistion = no good. So I bought a crate motor

Quote Originally Posted by 2014EVOX View Post
    Wow!! Must be fun to drive! I'm assuming that you are purposely keeping torque down. Is that correct?

kelford b cams,
    upgraded valve springs and retainers.
    Did you upgrade cams, valve springs and retainers because you are running an aftermarket turbo or because these upgrades are needed to withstand the power you are pushing.

What went wrong last time. You mentioned your car wasn't running.

I'm going to get some work done and I'm aiming for 400hp e85. I'm not sure if I should upgrade cams, valve springs and retainers. Not sure if they will cause smog pass issues when time comes
    FS/FT Nt03 18x10.5+30 with four 10mm studded hubcentric ichiba spacers. Updated 04/15/12

I have had two evos in thelast 10 years. RRE has done all my jobs for both of my cars...trust is what matters to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 FEVER View Post
    Damned that HP graph is unreal. Pulls non stop to the top. That thing must be a beast. Not that I care for road rage but it looks like they did a damned good job there.