PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR

drmosh
07-16-2003, 09:35 PM
What do you guys think about NASCAR? Do you guys think it's just a bunch of rednecks going around in circles or is it actually cool?

Vanilla Sky
07-16-2003, 09:38 PM
i think it's the least interesting form of auto racing

going in circles! yay!

Ricardon
07-16-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of NASCAR, but almost any auto racing LIVE is a hoot! I was at the NASCAR race @ California Speedway, saw the Busch series and the Winston Cup race, and it's pretty cool. High horsepower N/A cars are LOUD AS F@CK!!! It was the 5th "neckcar" race I'd been to, and I was at least entertained. It's hard not to have fun when 40 cars go by you @ 190+. I still waaaaaaayyyyy prefer openwheel racing though!

turbonawd
07-17-2003, 12:53 AM
most b o r i n g evaR!!

footage of us doing canyon runs would be the best

:D

ReHeat
07-17-2003, 01:26 AM
It's a waste of gas and good rubber :x

Ricardon
07-17-2003, 09:29 PM
dayam!! so much tension towards the hicks, I feel embarrased to be the only vote in the "cool" section. I dunno, I've done some oval racing, and sure it's not as fun as circuit racing, but it gets my blood going for sure. Maybe that's why I think it's cool. Oh well, I'm the black sheep :banghead:

Chris in SD
07-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Rich - you are 909 in disguise - go back to the dirt people in Fontucky...

Ricardon
07-21-2003, 01:49 AM
Rich - you are 909 in disguise - go back to the dirt people in Fontucky...

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! Damn, I'm starting to hate myself now for defending NASCAR. I just like racing damnit, neckcar is at the bottom of the list, but even those drivers pull hotter chicks than I can!! Fine I change my vote!

turbonawd
07-21-2003, 02:19 AM
:eek:

tsunami racer
07-23-2003, 02:08 PM
auto racing is auto racing. Bubu Cars are at the bottom of my list but its still "interesting" to watch. sure beats watching Dawson's Creek...

turbonawd
07-27-2003, 02:39 PM
this thread :roll: ...

:shock:

koolmits
08-10-2003, 12:57 AM
Let me just say that I live in the heart of "neckcar" country ( S.C. ) . I'm kinda a fan . Let me eloborate . Do I watch nascar NO , did I like renting a nascar team @ Lowe's Motor Speedway for the weekend , HELL YEAH . Did I learn any cool and extremely useful info on fluid setups , HELL YEAH . If one of the nascar teams came up to you and said "we want you to drive our neckmobile" , you would probably respond with an emphatic HELL YEAH . Followed with a YEEHA ! Besides , when was the last time you seen a 750 NA hp car in Japan ? Oh wait , NASCAR was there . MY bad .

On the other hand , all 27 or the vehicles I have owned have been either Nissan/Datsun , Mazda's , Subaru's or Mitsubishi's . Why ? B/C Japan makes higher quality cars , they feel and look better . Besides , the look on a redneck's face when you tell him your car has no pistons , or when your "Mitsusaki" blows past them is priceless none the less . :D

Whendidieatcorn
11-14-2003, 04:34 AM
he's coming up to turn one and hes gonna take a left............he's comin up on turn two and he's gonna take a left..............uh oh.......he's appraoching turn three and he's gonna take a......left........

NASCAR is LAME!

CACalomino
11-14-2003, 01:42 PM
watching nascar is like putting a lawn chair by the freeway and watching traffic boring as fuck and lame. It was ok back in the day before yhe put in restrictor plates now they just drive in a line and go around in circles.

I would rather watch oprah or CNN than nascar

D
11-14-2003, 08:40 PM
The boring factor of 98% of the races and coverage going back 20+ years on Speed network make the couple of road course races actually worth watching.

Oh shit - I gotta turn right too!?!

Ricardon
11-14-2003, 09:11 PM
Ok, I'm not the biggest fan of NASCAR by any stretch of the imagination, but how many of you have actually been to a race live? It's an experience to say the least, and I gaurantee that you won't be bored if you went to see one live, especially if your'e a hardcore fan of motorsports. It's just a different deal that's all. In my personal opinion it;s a helluva lot more fun than going to watch f@cking drag racing!

Chris in SD
11-15-2003, 05:54 AM
I am tempted to go just to see chicks take their tops off... of course I'll have to get past the fact that they have no teeth.

ShAtTeReD
11-19-2003, 07:56 PM
cascar is the canadian version, yes yes have ur laugh im canadian, but its on street coarses :D so no circles

mr. evo
02-03-2004, 01:05 PM
THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER WATCH NASCAR IS WHEN FIRST, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON, AND SECOND WHEN IT IS ONLY THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SPECTACULAR, BUMPER TO BUMPER, STUPID CRASHES... :P

GokuSSJ4
02-03-2004, 01:25 PM
It's a waste of gas and good rubber :x
lol , is ok not a big fan of it ..
Im sure watching the event while you are there must be fun. Since does cars to get up on top speed ...