PDA

View Full Version : Rosemead/Montebello/San Gabriel evo's

__NiTe__
10-23-2003, 01:29 PM
Hey, I was just wondering who has evos in this area. I live in Arcadia, and I used to live in Rosemead, and I remember seeing two evo's, I think a yellow and a blue. Now that I live in Arcadia, I never see any evo's and last weekend, I went up to Rosemead and I saw two white evo's on the same day. :shock: There was a girl driving one and we both saw each other, and then another with two guys, but they didn't see me. So, I was just wondering who u guys were.
__NiTe__

vroomevo
10-23-2003, 11:03 PM
I drive yellow evo. live in El Monte and cruise up to Arcadia time to time. what color are you driving??

__NiTe__
10-27-2003, 02:14 AM
I'm going silver. You can usually see me going down Baldwin, Duarte, Huntington. But usually its California now since I'm going to school (Caltech)

Chrison
10-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Hey, I live in WestLA, but I hang out near Valley all the time.
I have a Tarmac one.
Well, do u guys wana come join us for the next Evo's meet, it is on Sunday.

U saw a girl driving a white Evo, damn....i wana meet her.

I hope to see you guys there.

-chrison

vroomevo
10-29-2003, 09:43 AM
Sure Chrison! Let's convoy down to Tustin!

Coolguy949
10-29-2003, 09:50 AM
I'm always in theCity of Industry at least twice a week at the shop/store. I've never seen another evo in that area besides the ones we work on. I saw an STi driving the other day though.

Muramasa
01-20-2004, 11:00 AM
live in arcadia. drive blue evo.

rizalhoo
01-20-2004, 01:43 PM
I'm always in theCity of Industry at least twice a week at the shop/store. I've never seen another evo in that area besides the ones we work on. I saw an STi driving the other day though.

rob i always hang around at somewhere at city of industry...saw couple's of evos mostly at rowland heights if you know a thai restaurant called the boat, went there last week n saw like 3 evos in the parking lot (blue, yellow and silver {kinda heavy mods on the silver} ) and also mine a red....

augi1
01-21-2004, 12:41 AM
I'm in montebello w/ a tarmac and am usually on the 5 headed either going to the OC for work or to glendale to see the girlfriend. saw a yellow evo in tustin but none in my area.

we can start a mini convoy since the 1 LA convoy thread has it starting in santa monica. too far!

we could start at the FRY's off crossroads pkwy at 60/605

let me know I am up for anything

bcmind
01-21-2004, 11:13 AM
i'm in SG black evo

Muramasa
01-21-2004, 12:22 PM
not that many evos around here huh. *ponder*

augi1
01-21-2004, 09:40 PM
we can start a mini convoy since the 1 LA convoy thread has it starting in santa monica. too far!

we could start at the FRY's off crossroads pkwy at 60/605

let me know I am up for anything

anybody, bueller?

Talon16G
01-23-2004, 03:23 AM
I'm in Hacienda Heights and drive a Blue By You Evo. CoolGuy, where in Industry is your shop? What's it called?

htsai14752
01-26-2004, 03:42 AM
wassup? i used to live in rosemead also. but moved to arcadia. haha i live right off baldwin and camino real (light b4 duarte) i have a yellow evo with 7 taillights. ps ---nite--- did u go to bosco by ne chance? and i saw muramasa once on las tunas but i wasnt driving my car. i dont drive it much. only on weekends at times, and i also see a yellow evo at arcadia public library all the time with the socalevo sticker and i wanted to meet up but i dont know who owns the car. my names Henry by the way

Muramasa
01-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Hmm... yellow... so theres 2 yellows in arcadia?? wow... yeah i only see the one at the library alot. That guy has guts =P to park in a heavy traffic area with little kids swinging books around and moms carrying armfuls of magazines and keys, purses, etc. =P I saw a black one parked right when u turn (going North) on baldwin and you make a right onto Live Oak. Oh btw. Nice to meet you henry btw.

Muramasa
01-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Hmm... yellow... so theres 2 yellows in arcadia?? wow... yeah i only see the one at the library alot. That guy has guts =P to park in a heavy traffic area with little kids swinging books around and moms carrying armfuls of magazines and keys, purses, etc. =P I saw a black one parked right when u turn (going North) on baldwin and you make a right onto Live Oak. Oh btw. Nice to meet you henry btw.

xEviLxVIIIx
01-26-2004, 09:42 PM
im in montebello, with white evo, with hks carbom/ti exhaust.

augi1
01-27-2004, 12:29 PM
im in montebello, with white evo, with hks carbom/ti exhaust.

thought I was the only EVO in MTB. I want to run the AVO exhaust. You like the Ti?

xEviLxVIIIx
01-29-2004, 09:46 PM
yeah i like carbon/ti....looks nice and not too loud
nice sound.

Muramasa
06-14-2004, 12:46 PM
We Need a list of those here.