PDA

View Full Version : Craziest racing video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

han74j
11-10-2003, 04:26 PM
http://www.prospectsolutions.com/~alltrac/imports_drift.wmv

Crazy ass mother fucking japanese racers!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaisho99
11-10-2003, 05:46 PM
That was some crazzzzzyyy shit!

leaveit2bevo
11-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Man thats weak sauce, I do that shit in my back yard.

Dark Evo
11-10-2003, 07:17 PM
:shock:
Dat Was some Hella Kewl stuff Thur

EvolOne
11-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Man thats weak sauce, I do that shit in my back yard.

I want to visit your backyard, then, Bevol!!! R2

KiLO
11-10-2003, 11:59 PM
That's pretty sweet, but you can only watch a bunch of people drift for a certain amount of time, haha :D

blurr
11-11-2003, 12:57 AM
This is not going to make me popular, but drifting is NOT racing. Every drifting competition I have ever seen has not picked a winner based on who came in first. The winner is subjectively based on judging. It’s like a dance or something, but it isn’t racing. If it were racing, the person that drifted the least would always win since drifting is the slowest way to get from point a to point b.

That said, These guys do have really good car control.

CACalomino
11-11-2003, 01:41 AM
damn talk about car control and a lawsuit wating 2 happen

vroomevo
11-11-2003, 01:54 AM
:jawdrop:

i guess i will just 'drive' not drift...
:skid:

Ricardon
11-20-2003, 11:17 PM
I agree with Matt that drifting is deffinitely not the fastest way around a racetrack, but it deffinitely is the coolest hehehehe. And as far as car control...jesus christ!!! I never thought I'd see the day where motorsport crossed with olympic figure skating! Next up-the triple sow cow apex clip!

han74j
11-21-2003, 03:36 AM
damn crazy asian drivers........ >=0)

ShAtTeReD
11-25-2003, 09:02 PM
This is not going to make me popular, but drifting is NOT racing. Every drifting competition I have ever seen has not picked a winner based on who came in first. The winner is subjectively based on judging. It’s like a dance or something, but it isn’t racing. If it were racing, the person that drifted the least would always win since drifting is the slowest way to get from point a to point b.

ya thats right

its also done illegally at night on streets in japan

Ricardon
11-25-2003, 09:50 PM

ya thats right

its also done illegally at night on streets in japan

It's no different than the illegal street racers here. But which is more lame...illegal street racing or illegal drifting? Yeah I'd have to say drag racing, but that's just me.