PDA

View Full Version : SoCalEvo.net 2004 Calendar

perversity
11-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey there folks. Is anyone intersted in putting together a SocalEvo.net 2004 calendar? We could do cool upgrade/car pics or pics of the cars with members or hot looking girls (or guys for the female members)? Just an idea...

han74j
11-12-2003, 08:52 PM
sounds good Rob? im willing to help with projects like these.

Coolguy949
11-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Yeah, sounds good. I've actually been brainstorming a calendar for SoCalEvo for the last few weeks. Lets start puting some ideas together.

Do you guys want a book type calendar where each month is on a seperate page? Or somethine like the HKS calendar where it's a huge poster will all the months along the bottom under a pic of a car.

Rob

han74j
11-13-2003, 12:19 AM
on one page will be cheaper to make thats for sure. but whats the direction you r trying to go with this? make money? advertise? or just have it for those who wants one

Coolguy949
11-13-2003, 12:21 AM
No, not make money most likely. Just sell it at a price to cover the costs to make it and maybe add some to cover some hosting fees for the club.

My main focus is quality and appeal. Take a look at our SoCalEvo shirts and you'll see what i mean. Top notch. :)

Rob

leaveit2bevo
11-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Im all for cars and hot girls but I will not put pictures of you guys on my wall :wink: lol jp thats a good idea for sure my pussy wagon should be the first car on the poster, I mean shit im socalbevo(jp) Ill go get my friends ex girl friend to stand in fornt :shock:

han74j
11-13-2003, 12:56 AM
i think for most car with girl would be the best, with pages for each month + pictures. cost money to get girls + shoot + print and design. i think if there this is made there is no reason why not to sell it to make money, i mean its there if its made all it needs is some more printing cost the rest is almost free.

Coolguy949
11-13-2003, 07:45 AM
Let's make sure to get a picture of Bevo with his sausage patrol in there!

leaveit2bevo
11-13-2003, 10:18 AM
LOL I knew I set myself up for that one :peewee:

xxfairenoughxx
11-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Im going to buy photoshop pretty soon for one of my class and I could try and put some shit together if you guys send me pictures. I will let you know. Im not sure if anyone else has photoshop experience or not but if they did they probably have more than I do. Just throwing out a suggestion.

w2pac12345
11-17-2003, 01:31 AM
CAn print the calendars and bind them or whatever is needed for a good price. PM me

Coolguy949
11-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Im going to buy photoshop pretty soon for one of my class and I could try and put some shit together if you guys send me pictures. I will let you know. Im not sure if anyone else has photoshop experience or not but if they did they probably have more than I do. Just throwing out a suggestion.

I spend most of my time in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Premiere at my job since i'm an advertising coordinator. Let me know if you need any help.