PDA

View Full Version : Good ways to make 30K

xxfairenoughxx
11-14-2003, 01:45 PM
Anyone know a good way to make 30K really fast. I need 30K so I can come to the next meet. My friend keeps telling me to sell my testicle because you can make 50K that way what do you guys think?

tguy
11-14-2003, 02:04 PM
OUCH MAN!!!

leaveit2bevo
11-14-2003, 02:33 PM
become a pimp like me :mrgreen:

tguy
11-14-2003, 03:39 PM
you can strip, earn a few dollar bills. They will add up soon.

BOVBILLY
11-14-2003, 04:52 PM
I will sell my nut for 50k

D
11-14-2003, 08:52 PM
I'll second that.

Where do I sign?

EvolOne
11-14-2003, 10:36 PM
I'll second that.

Where do I sign?
I'm a medical person, and I can tell you it doesn't hurt much so long as they give you anesthesia, pain meds and anti-inflams afterwards. Not from personal experience, least not the testicle part.

Sell a kidney, seriously, that is more marketable, and might net you 30k.

R2

han74j
11-15-2003, 01:03 PM
lol i know someone that have only 1 nut will he have 2 the other one is too small to see but yeah u can live on one nut i have seen it.... ur one nut will become the biggest nut everrr

xxfairenoughxx
11-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Yeah but if you sell one of your kidneys can't you like not physically exert yourself or something. I heard that like its a bust because you have to be really careful with your health or something. But with a testicle I mean it's just a testicle right. I heard selling your liver is cool because it grows back. I don't think I could be a pimp I dont have enough "bitches". But thanks anyway

leaveit2bevo
11-18-2003, 03:44 PM
What testi are you going to sell? righty or lefty? But if you sell one girls can only toungue one of your balls not both!!!

perversity
11-19-2003, 10:31 AM
It's all great until your testosterone levels start to plummet, you start growing breasts and your facial hair stops growing. Hmm, then you could become a tranvestite hooker and make loads and loads of cash. Not sure you could achieve all of that before the next Evo meet tho. But there's no harm in trying - if you don't have a dream....

perversity
11-19-2003, 10:33 AM
I know this guy, who knows a guy who met a guy n a pub who's best mate can get new motorbikes from the docks for $500. You would need a bit of capital to start with, but buy few bikes for $500 and sell them on Ebay for $8000 and you'll be $30000 better off in no time

perversity
11-19-2003, 10:38 AM
OK, idea number three and then I am done. Why don't you design a tie-bar for the evo and sell it on evoluntionm.net? ;)

BOVBILLY
11-19-2003, 11:40 AM
I like your first idea perveristy

CACalomino
11-19-2003, 01:07 PM
30K thats easy to make

get on teh corner and all u need is

-crack
-weed
-meth
- gun of some sort

and your set hell out here in the 909 where I live *** meth capitol of the world** guys make mad cash of that shit from what I read.

BUt its not legal so I gues thats not a option.

leaveit2bevo
11-19-2003, 05:56 PM
30K thats easy to make

get on teh corner and all u need is

-crack
-weed
-meth
- gun of some sort

and your set hell out here in the 909 where I live *** meth capitol of the world** guys make mad cash of that shit from what I read.

BUt its not legal so I gues thats not a option.

Now you have the first rolling methlab evo in the 909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedKillz
11-19-2003, 09:04 PM
Or just sell Bone Marrow. Sure it hurts like hell, but at least its regenerative. Thats my plan to pay off my college loans in the future.

xxfairenoughxx
11-20-2003, 11:30 AM
who cares if it's legal I just need 30K. earning it takes way too long. I need to find a way to exploit stupid people or something with some sceme. perversity you need to help me because you seem creative. Help me exploit the masses to make 30K so I can come to the next evo meet. Remember that movie boiler room. Anyone have a building with a bunch of phones??!!

CACalomino
11-20-2003, 01:50 PM
well u could always do what tom cruise did in the movie " Risky buisness"

just get some desperate guys and a red light bulb and some hores and your set u chill they do the work and pay u!

CACalomino
11-20-2003, 01:54 PM
Now you have the first rolling methlab evo in the 909!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Ya I have my own cooking oven in my trunk so I can deliver fresh shipments of coke and meth. I have a pipe welded in my exhuast system to plum hot gas in to the heater core and then its disperced evenly over the product as I drive from house to house. I keep my eyes on the EGT just so I dont over cook it :lol: My evo is a modern day cheech and chong mobile LOL.

-chris

Ricardon
11-20-2003, 11:06 PM
Jesus christ, am I actually reading this thread? I figured Chris and Beavo would be all over this one!!!! Sounds like the 909 has taught you waaaaaaaay too much about the chemical arts Chris. Beavis, c'mon man you need both your balls to drive fast, especially at the track where the only difference between drivers of equal skill is in fact the size of their balls LOL!!! One less ball would require an extra 100hp to overcome the difference LOL!! Maybe I could sell a portion of my shins to a midget or something. That way the midget could be taller, and I could fit into formula cars again!!! Don't laugh at me at the meets if I'm a little out of proportion though!!

leaveit2bevo
11-20-2003, 11:31 PM
LOL Rich you would no longer be the jolly green giant!!! and Chris your scaring me with your extensive meth knowledge, Im going to check your trunk next meet.

CACalomino
11-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Ya what can i say the (909) is full of meth labs. Shoot there is like 2 places I know for a fact around my pad that sell shit out of ther houses all u see is cars coming and going every so often at all hours of the night.

BEVO- ya u can check my trunk if u can catch me.

U see I figure if i have my lab in my car i can our manuver and out run the basic popo and get away with no lab left behind.. My licnene plates are like 007's when I run from them I push a button and they flip there by never giving my identity away hehehe.

I cant believe I just posted all this mumbo jumbo LOL damn Im ADD retarded. Next meet i will be looked at weirder then people that see Micheal jackson's face for the first time AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

-chris

Ricardon
11-24-2003, 01:47 AM
We already do look at you like that Chris!!!! Just make sure you wear the "fear the 909" t-shirt so everyone will know who you are hehehehe. I need money baaaaaaaad, but I don't want to start slanging, donate body parts, or give back-alley bj's. Any fresh ideas? hehehe

xxfairenoughxx
11-24-2003, 09:30 PM
I hear of people who go to car auctions and buy cars for way under blue book and then sell them for blue book. It's a risky business but if you have extensive mechanical knowledge this may be for you because I don't know if they even let you listen to the engine. But blowjobs take a lot less work i need to buy some russian chicks and starting pimpin' them out.