PDA

View Full Version : Willow Springs Streets of Willow Video...

gt40
11-17-2003, 12:53 AM
Use the following link to download the file, right click and choose save target as:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjAyMTQwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Great time Rich and Brian... Everyone get your car to the track and see what it is actually capable of! BTW, who ever is administering the gallery... This isn't working. I tried repeatedly to upload the file and it was clunky and resulted in a broken link so I am posting an external link above. Please make this easier!

m

drmosh
11-17-2003, 01:15 AM
Unfortunately, big videos don't upload well over HTTP. PM me or Coolguy and we'll let you FTP it somewhere.

Coolguy949
11-17-2003, 09:57 AM
BTW, who ever is administering the gallery... This isn't working. I tried repeatedly to upload the file and it was clunky and resulted in a broken link so I am posting an external link above. Please make this easier!

m

That's cause you tried to upload the video right in the middle of our transition to the new gallery system. If you try it now it will work fine.

And I suggest you upload to our gallery. We-todd is a horrible server for uploading stuff. Very slow. I doubt they have dual OC12's like we do. :)