PDA

View Full Version : Protecting the EVO got out of hand way out of hand....

CACalomino
11-28-2003, 12:01 AM
Well after much concern I erased my thread to keep my ass out of the bacon wagon.

As for the guys coming back for pay back. LIke I said I have a beater and its a real beater so im not stressing on it the EVO stays in the garage most of the time other than weekend fun trips etc.

Thanks for the concern guys see u at the next meet

-Chris

leaveit2bevo
11-28-2003, 01:17 AM
Fucking shit Chris!!!!!!!! that is crazy but I would have done the same thing, good times man sometimes mofos need to be taught respect for others shit. I see why you carry that AUTOLOCK. Nice job on the beat down.

IS2000
11-28-2003, 02:30 AM
:shock:

Ricardon
11-28-2003, 02:37 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I guess I won't tie my shoes on your fender at the next meet Chris! People just have no respect for other people's property anymore. Flash back to Karate Kid no? hehehe. Glad you're "OK".

Chris in SD
11-28-2003, 06:22 AM
Funny - I don't get people giving me lip... Am I scary or something? :wink:

drmosh
11-28-2003, 08:46 AM
Good deal... don't let them have an inch. A good brawl is always good for telling people whatsup sometimes.

:band:

RaysurX
11-28-2003, 09:34 AM
Sorry about the incident......

But now the problem...... (not flaming you BTW or waving a shame shame finger at you.)

These guys may come back to where you normally park for some payback on you and your car. Lets face it... YOU can't be repaired easily.... metal can be banged out.

Just watch your back.

leaveit2bevo
11-28-2003, 11:18 AM
He drives a beater to work im pretty sure, so I dont think he has much to worry about just carry a ninja star.

perversity
11-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey man, sorry to hear about you incident. Gotta admire you for sticking up for yourself. I'd havethe same concern about parking your car there in the future tho, they might return for a little payback.

RaysurX
11-28-2003, 01:21 PM
CACALOMINO..

You know, the more I think about his thread, the more I think it would be in your best interest to EDIT your original post or possibley have the thread removed.

Mainly for your protection:
Your detailed explanation of the incident really makes YOU look the one holding the bag and liable for any alleged damage to property or person.

The chances of the "guys" finding your post is remote, though possible and finding it would tie you to this club and any future events where you could be identified if a police report was filed for the incident.

Just looking out for you....from an un-involved perspective.

Peace.

Ricardon
11-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Good point RaysurX. I'd hate to have the butt of all my jokes hauled off in the fucking bacon wagon at one of our meets. I'd need to go out and recruit another dirt farmer!! Seriously though, we've seen the story, now get rid of the thread!

CACalomino
11-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Good point RaysurX. I'd hate to have the butt of all my jokes hauled off in the fucking bacon wagon at one of our meets. I'd need to go out and recruit another dirt farmer!! Seriously though, we've seen the story, now get rid of the thread!

Thanks jolly green giant in the yellow taxi :P But this dirt farming meth infested neiborhood living honky is not going anywhere near the booty house.

-chris

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2003, 12:33 AM

Thanks jolly green giant in the yellow taxi :P But this dirt farming meth infested neiborhood living honky is not going anywhere near the booty house.

-chris

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we still want to know where the bean stock is!!!lol jp RIch

Ricardon
11-29-2003, 01:35 AM
I told both of you guys that I've got your bean stock RIGHT HERE anytime you guys feel like swingin' from it!!!!!!!

HO....HO.....HO Mother F@ckers!! LOL!

CACalomino
11-29-2003, 02:02 PM
Sorry rich but im not tarzan LOL. But I know of a few local dirt farmers with some crazy daughters I can prob hook up with. But they will prob turn the bean stolk into split pea soup LOL.

JK Rich no hard feeling all in good fun

-Chris

leaveit2bevo
11-29-2003, 02:25 PM
LOL good times, so much hazing on socalevo a haze here a haze there then we get some cross hazenization.

Ricardon
11-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Of course no hard feelings Chris! Especially since I don't wanna be on the receiving end of one of your now famous beat down sessions hehe. Every hockey team needs an enforcer, every car club needs one too. We are lucky enough to have two, and a watch dog. Bevo will bite their ankles while you and Billy punch them in the face!!

Ricardon
11-29-2003, 09:30 PM
LOL good times, so much hazing on socalevo a haze here a haze there then we get some cross hazenization.

I can die a happy man now!! I always told myself that if I could influence one person in the world I'd have lived a good life. Well, I got Bevo to the racetrack, and I got him saying "haze" every other word! Double goodness points for me! "HAZE"...the official word of SoCalEvo.net!!!!

gt40
11-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Hey Rich, I don't plan on kicking it for a while but considering I got the blasted word stuck in your octane drenched brain, now that is a full haze!

Ricardon
11-30-2003, 03:44 AM
Yeah, I have to give credit where credit is due...you are the original "hazer".

rubelcon
11-30-2003, 09:57 AM
This forum is starting to sound like a frat....

GAY...

leaveit2bevo
11-30-2003, 01:39 PM
Ya frats are gay but they get mad bitches.(so I guess that means were not a frat cause we dont get mad bitches :x )