PDA

View Full Version : Where to get or who can help me install my Defi guages??

CACalomino
11-30-2003, 01:16 AM
Im pretty good with my hands and what not but im not real big on electrical. The set up seams real simple

I have the Blitz sandwitch adapter for the oil press and oil temp guage and the boost to strait forward. But I dont know where to tap what wires for the control unit etc. I also need to tap the paking brake so I can put in my turbo timer.

I had a guy on EVOM.net to help me but I cant seem to get ahold of him. I just need to install my stuff cause im sick of looking at it on my desk.

-chris

EVO_RPM
11-30-2003, 01:31 AM
The power wires for the Control Unit are hooked up on the radio harness. You can go to Evomoto.com and they have good intallation instructions for the control unit and boost gauge. Hope this helps

Rich

CACalomino
11-30-2003, 08:20 PM
WEll EVOMOTO is BS the pins are all wrong and now im stuck and need to redew the whole set up errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damn those guys I guess live and learn.

EVO_RPM
11-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Yeah i just looked at it again. The pin numbers are wrong but the color on the wires are right. I read your other post and you said you thought you shorted the control unit. Hope everything works out.

leaveit2bevo
11-30-2003, 10:59 PM
HAHAHAH Chris is a dirt/meth farmer not a electrition.

JP CHris

perversity
12-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Hey Chris,

I have a volt meter and stuff. If you are still stuck let me know and maybe I can lend a hand.