PDA

View Full Version : A lot of questions people might feel too stupid too ask

xxfairenoughxx
12-04-2003, 01:14 PM
So the AEM engine management system (EMS) is in the 1500 price range, allows you to take off the mass airflow thing, which is what gives you problems when you run vent to atmosphere blow off valve (VTA BOV(think psssshhhhttttt)) and is better than a piggyback...the only part I dont understand is why is it better than a piggyback?

Is getting a Ti catback really that much better than aluminum? I know Ti is harder so its more difficult to scratch...is that the only benefit?

The best way to add the most horsepower...reprogram ECU somehow (reflash, piggyback, or stand alone system), intake, exhaust and then of course learn how to drive your car and have someone tune it. Did I miss anything?

Can bevo hook me up with some bitches? I always hear him talking about bitches so I figured he was the man to ask.

Alarms are way personal preference so I won't talk about those..But I would suggest getting on the those alarms that beeps when it warns becuase thats fucking awesome.

What type of problems do you think can/will happen on this car when there is 50K/100K on it since it is a turbo?

If anyone gets a ticket and wants me to try to get them out of it PM me i know a judge and I always look at vehicle codes and shit to find ways to get out of paying etc.

Will someone here buy me an evo or at least get me a promotion so I can afford one?

Is anyone still reading this?

I will be at every meet once I can afford this damn car...Mike.

leaveit2bevo
12-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Um lets see here
1.The AEM EMS is better than a piggyback because you still have to use the stock ECU(with a piggyback) but the EMS is a total stand alone and is completly tunable beyond belief.
2. Ya you can take off the MAS so you can run VTA BOV which makes the loud PPPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT(without any probs)
3.A Ti catback is way lighter and stronger than aluminum.
4.You should get all the intake,exhaust and that stuff before reflash that way you dont have to get a flash every time you get a new mod. If your not crazy like Mark and going with a huge turbo and new everything you should be fine with a reflash. Im not sure why you need to learn how to drive then get tuned, but tuning and the flash are pretty much the same.
5.Yes Bevo is the man for bitches, but you dont need me when you drive an evo(lol)
6.LOL im using the stock alarm and getting a mean ass dog to keep inside.
7. Well I know Roshon at Brainstorm has fully built wrx and miatas running around 100k so it all depends who tunes the car.
8.Nice dude I think Rich needs that because he still hasent gone to court for the convoy speeding ticket.
9.Im in the same spot I need to get money to buy more parts for the evo.
10. Sadly enough I am still reading it.
11.We will see you there( I hear drug dealing is a good way to make money)

CACalomino
12-05-2003, 12:47 AM
11.We will see you there( I hear drug dealing is a good way to make money)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm is funtucky rubbing off on u BEVO

perversity
12-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Bevo, you tok the words right out of my mouth. You're Da Man.