PDA

View Full Version : I love working in rich town Porcshe Gembala GTR bi turbo!!!!

CACalomino
12-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Well I work were there are alot of rich peeps and last night a waiter knowing how much I love cars comes to me and says there is so badass car parked out front and i need ot go see it. I droped my tray and said peace out. I get out front to be greated by a white porsche of some kind but it was obviously not stolk fromt its lowered stance and deep dish rims and wider body lines and big wing.

Well I ran my automotive eye over the car a few times ** not a porsche guy** and saw hits of major power crazy exhaust and the racing seats and other tell tails of one bad ass car. IT has grashics on teh back and the doors that sais Biturbo Gembala GTR witch I had no idea what it ment. But i did know it ment money and big HP. I later found the guy who owned it and he is one of out loyal bar drunks that always gomes in BS's drinks mabe eats a few times a week. I was told the car makes over 600HP and it was fast ( he is a money loaded dont knwo shit about cars kinda guy) aka lead foot with deep pockets anyways I kept a close eye on this guy to see when he was going to leave so I could hear this beast. IT sounded like a porsche preped lamans tye car high pitch exhaust with that porsche pattented sound. HE backs up and thanks god he drops the hammer and under out overhanging roof out front it allowed my ears to fully intake the cars sound of perfection and my eye took in a white spec that just took off like worpspeed.

WEll one thing that he told me that made me laught was he got onto a on ramp and punched it to get on freeway and he was at 105 when he hit the freeway on ramp to be greated by the popo lol 6 hours of owning th car he had a 105mph speeding ticket.

I will bring my camera to work to get a pic of this car next time he brings it for sure.

here is a link u can see to all the mods he had and see what i saw

http://www.gemballausa.com/996turbo_aero.asp

-chris

apexstrafer
12-05-2003, 12:59 PM
wow, I didn't know those were available here. but then again, how many skylines, cosworths, 959s, etc are running around socal... Anyway, that's an insanely badass car - he'd probably just gotten out of 2nd when he got nailed for 105...

I love living here.

CACalomino
12-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Well the car had dealer plates on it and he is not a dealer so mabe its not legal just hidding under the radar

perversity
12-06-2003, 10:19 AM
I think I want one for my daily driver. Hmm, scheming for more money...