PDA

View Full Version : Big Al quote for the day.... courtesy of Bevo!

gt40
12-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Al is such an assmonkey, you know your hated when people who live multiple states away and have never met him, still hate him and talk shit about him.

Good job! Says it all. And you still want to get a dynoless dynoflash?

GokuSSJ4
12-05-2003, 12:43 AM
LOL ....
Im sure he doesnt even bother to view SocalEvo.net do to all the love ....

slowpoe
12-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Al is such an assmonkey, you know your hated when people who live multiple states away and have never met him, still hate him and talk shit about him.

I think ur an assmonkey. ur just jealous cuzz al was rite about ur detonation dyno chart.lols

Roshan doesn't know how to tune an evo.

EVO Neil
12-05-2003, 08:03 AM
I've never met either of these two guys, but it doesn't speak well for one vendor to be bashing another in any venue. It's a definite turn off for potential customers and a reason I would stay away from either for business. It's much better to take the high road and let others talk badly about your competition instead of you.

leaveit2bevo
12-05-2003, 12:42 PM

I think ur an assmonkey. ur just jealous cuzz al was rite about ur detonation dyno chart.lols

are you showing up to the next meet slowpoe?? cause I got a bat with your name on it.

EVO_RPM
12-05-2003, 01:02 PM

are you showing up to the next meet slowpoe?? cause I got a bat with your name on it.

I think he is! LOL! I :shock:

GokuSSJ4
12-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Serious Evo owners , i should bring a camera ...

gt40
12-06-2003, 02:45 AM
Slopoe,

What's with all the hating towards SoCalEvo members because we call bs on an obnoxious cheesy vender?

Go away if you can't be constructive.

gt40
12-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Evo Neil,

I've never met either of these two guys, but it doesn't speak well for one vendor to be bashing another in any venue. It's a definite turn off for potential customers and a reason I would stay away from either for business. It's much better to take the high road and let others talk badly about your competition instead of you.

Good advice except you need to send it to Al. He is the only vendor in question on this thread. None of us are selling anything. Al is.

The ragging on this guy is because of his negative attitude and the fact that he has repeatedly insulted SoCalEVo members on evom.

Ricardon
12-06-2003, 05:55 PM
EVO Neil = The loud voice of reason on SoCalEvo!!! The funny thing is that EVO Neil is totally right. gt40 is also right though, because none of us here work for Brainstorm. We pimp him because he's one of the premier tuners around. Others like RRE would get just as much respect from me if I had any experience with them. I plan on having RRE install and tune my coilovers for me, and having driven a car that had RRE's wrenches turned on it I have no problems saying they are great. BTW...ARE WE STARTING THIS AGAIN???!!! I guess we now need a constant flame war thread going in order to keep the flames off the other, much more relevant threads. SIGH!!

EVO Neil
12-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Evo Neil,

Good advice except you need to send it to Al. He is the only vendor in question on this thread. None of us are selling anything. Al is.

The ragging on this guy is because of his negative attitude and the fact that he has repeatedly insulted SoCalEVo members on evom.

Actually I should have posted this on the EvolutionM.net site where they are all in a war of words. Cut and paste...

koolmits
12-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Yo Richardson , if you want to fly me out .... I'll install and tune your your coilovers . Won't charge you a penny if you provide airfare/accomodations , and keep me supplied in Mt. Dew . I have extensive experience with Tein Ra's . Four ( 2 wrx , s-2000 , rx-7 ) cars that I have tuned have won Autox Championships . I set all my cars up with a hint of understeer with instructions on how to make make oversteer if needed . All my clients have 2 things in common , they kept me supplied in Mt. Dew and have the trohies to prove it . I figuer we could have your car tuned inside of a weekend ..........

Ricardon
12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Whats up mits! I might have to entertain that idea, if you can live with motel six or better yet my living room couch! hahha. Hey I haven't seen you around in awhile, how's the evo doing? I think i remember something about a disagreement with a wall at the oval? How'd that work itself out, I was interested, but never heard anything about it.

leaveit2bevo
12-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Yo Richardson , if you want to fly me out .... I'll install and tune your your coilovers . Won't charge you a penny if you provide airfare/accomodations , and keep me supplied in Mt. Dew . I have extensive experience with Tein Ra's . Four ( 2 wrx , s-2000 , rx-7 ) cars that I have tuned have won Autox Championships . I set all my cars up with a hint of understeer with instructions on how to make make oversteer if needed . All my clients have 2 things in common , they kept me supplied in Mt. Dew and have the trohies to prove it . I figuer we could have your car tuned inside of a weekend ..........

HAHAHAHA you dont need a plane to get to Rich's house, just take the number 6 bean stock :nana:

GokuSSJ4
12-09-2003, 10:32 PM
i wonder with all of this topics about
Al if he is still coming to L.A for the dynoflash.....

leaveit2bevo
12-09-2003, 11:09 PM
I hope his ass stays home.

gt40
12-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Keep em coming... Lets make it a tradition or something.... just make it something better than the lame shi... you put above.

GokuSSJ4
12-10-2003, 12:57 AM
lol so Mark have you got in to a fight lately with Al in Evom?

gt40
12-10-2003, 04:15 PM
For those of you who have never met or seen Al, think Shugg Knight with a skin peel

Courtesy of evolutionm.net....

koolmits
12-10-2003, 05:08 PM
Lady EVO is doin fine after the tussle with the wall pictured below . Hey I got a SSR wheel with GENUINE Lowe's Motorspeedway concrete FUSED into the lip and spokes . ? How kool is that ? Had to replace the rf fender , rf strut , rf hub , rf tie rod , and the windshield . Even with being sponsored by the dealership , at which I get parts at absolute cost , it still costs me 5 k . Most of the cost came from the frame shop . When I went to pick up Lady EVO the first time , hey told me it was as close as they could get it . I told them i don't pay for "close" . Anywho , I had Lady EVO on the road in 8 days , and much to my competitors dismay , did not miss an event . I plan on making a "off-road" video sometime in Jan. when all the hunters are out of the woods .
P.S. Couch is fine as long as you don't "sleepwalk" or have any " Mississippi Leghounds " :roll: around .