PDA

View Full Version : switching gears on negative crap...

gt40
12-06-2003, 10:51 AM
I just read perversity's update to his journal- check it out. Good words and an answer to all this negative crap...

Here is a taste:

I am one of those bike owners. I have been riding for over 14 years now and I am proud do be among one of the most accepting groups of people I know (the other being climbers). You should see some of the bike meets in the UK. Hundreds of people of all ages, ethnicities, econimic and socail backgrounds assembled in one place at one time through a common love of motorcycles.

I feel like this is something that we can achieve as a group of Evo owners. After all, we have a single sense of purpose, which is to share our passion about Evos.

Everyone likes their evo right? Lets enjoy them a little more and hate a little less.

my 2 cents

Ricardon
12-06-2003, 05:45 PM
A-Friggin-MEN!! I know some of us have been pretty harsh to others on the various sites, but at the end of the day we're all EVO owners and we enjoy hanging out with other EVO owners! Talking with Tony and Rob today at breakfast we deffinitely have a few more ideas that will take this club to the next level as far as being a full on EVO resource site. We are not just EVO owners and enthusiasts, but we're all friends brought together by a common bond. Nice entry Tony, and thanks Mark to bringing it to everyone's attention!