PDA

View Full Version : Another Option: Vishnu SoCal dyno tune in Jan-Feb

Evoracer
12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
Sorry to double post, but I put this in the general forum- MyBad.

FYI
Shiv will be coming to SoCal in the next month or so. Vishnu is looking for a dyno down here.
See this thread:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?threadid=52968&goto=newpost

Rick

GokuSSJ4
12-09-2003, 10:35 PM
im was thinking of a piggy back and as long as shiv can tune it the Xede sounds good . Also great gains from it ..

GokuSSJ4
12-09-2003, 10:39 PM
i wonder how compares wise (installation ) to the APS , the last thing I want is any wires cut in to the harness :(

Evoracer
12-10-2003, 12:02 AM
i wonder how compares wise (installation ) to the APS , the last thing I want is any wires cut in to the harness :(

The Xede takes about 10 min to install. It's plug and play.

EvolOne
12-10-2003, 09:10 PM

The Xede takes about 10 min to install. It's plug and play.

Advise, please. How much is the Xede? What else is in stage 1 Vishnu?

How much HP gain is there on 92 Octane? How much is the Shiv tune?

Any other details?

GokuSSJ4
12-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Vishnu Evo Stage 1 Standard
Vishnu Regular Series Turboback Exhaust System, Vishnu XEDE control unit, Plug and Play harness and Adjustable Cam Gears. $2200*
Vishnu Evo Stage 1 Signature
Vishnu Signature Series Dump back Exhaust System, Vishnu XEDE control unit, Plug and Play harness and Adjustable Cam Gears. $2450

They seen up to 50whp with the stage 1 kit .

Sub Zero Stage 0
Stage 1
Stage 1 Signature
Stage 2

Estimated
Engine Power
(BHP)340

Torque 310

Also they now feature a Xede Flash

read about it
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53611

Evoracer
12-10-2003, 11:54 PM
[quote=
Advise, please. How much is the Xede? ? How much is the Shiv tune?

Any other details?[/quote]

I think the Xede is under $900 including software. Maps are free and can be downloaded off thier website.
The custom Dyno tune is free, I believe, if you buy the Xede for that tuning day.

GokuSSJ4
12-11-2003, 01:12 AM
) In XEDEFlash configuration, it is fully compatible with XEDE applications for those seeking to modify their ECU’s code to allow for higher boost limits, higher rev limits, camshaft compensation, and injector scaling while relying on the XEDE as the primary user-tunable engine management solution