PDA

View Full Version : Kill all Trolls...

gt40
12-10-2003, 12:47 AM
Taken from evolutionm.net....

quote:
Originally posted by nocternal20
Hey leaveit2bevo1,
I didnt think that turbo cars had "headers" on them?

also i dont know of to many inline fours with "header's" on them

ricardon quote:

What's the point of the flaming? Header...Manifold...whatever the f@ck you choose to call it you understood what he was talking about. Right? Jesus this site is full of so many trolls it makes me want to puke.

EXACTLY... I am spending less and less time here cause of the negative crap. Especially when there are sites like www.socalevo.net that kill trolls...

Where is slopoe...

KILL THE TROLLS!

Ricardon
12-10-2003, 01:09 AM
Damn, I was just doing a simple search on evom for Borla stuff, I was curious to see if anyone had dyno'd it yet (the cat-back) and i find bevo getting flamed for THIS stupid crap. I mean c'mon who in their right mind is gonna mess with Bevo and expect not to get hazed back? Bevo is like a foreign exchange student...only WE can haze him!!!

GokuSSJ4
12-10-2003, 09:38 AM
lol .... Some peeps get over work because other sometimes use the term of headers on a 4 cylinder . Instead of correcting people start flaming ...

Coolguy949
12-10-2003, 09:44 AM
in the last few months evolutionm.net has become trollvolutionm.net. I can't beleive how many flame wars there are on there now.

GokuSSJ4
12-10-2003, 09:57 AM
it happens went you have new people joining all the time that start saying either dumb remarks or pointless comments .

leaveit2bevo
12-10-2003, 11:36 AM
LOL I didnt even know someone was talking shit I havent seen that thread sense I posted the it was called a manifold. HAHAHAHA look what I posted im on path to get banned again and come back as bevo3 http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=614183#post614183

leaveit2bevo
12-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Damn, I was just doing a simple search on evom for Borla stuff, I was curious to see if anyone had dyno'd it yet (the cat-back) and i find bevo getting flamed for THIS stupid crap. I mean c'mon who in their right mind is gonna mess with Bevo and expect not to get hazed back? Bevo is like a foreign exchange student...only WE can haze him!!!

Ya im like fez from that 70's show. Only socalevo members can haze BEVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardon
12-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Bevo...they booted version#2 of you FOR THAT?? OMG, these moderators have some serious balls. I can't believe they kicked you for that...that is sooooo weak compared to a lot of other stuff out there. Hey mark, post the PM that dude sent you about the moderators on evom.

leaveit2bevo
12-10-2003, 08:23 PM
Nah I didnt even get warned for it.

xxfairenoughxx
12-11-2003, 11:31 AM
You can't ban me Im the ginger bread man....Now i'm going to go to the meet just to shake that man's hand. What a F!$@%ing badass. that is all.

leaveit2bevo
12-11-2003, 03:04 PM
actually its now leaveit2bevo3 and its You still can't ban me Im the ginger bread man.