PDA

View Full Version : AVO exhaust

dpardo
12-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Does anyone have a sound clip of the AVO exhaust?

EvolOne
12-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Does anyone have a sound clip of the AVO exhaust?

Everyday, I hear one.

Seriously, . . . You want an in the car, at idle, accelerating from outside the car?

Got a pref.

kaisho99
12-11-2003, 10:56 AM
All of the above! :D

GokuSSJ4
12-13-2003, 11:00 PM
is not loud at all , neither is the HKS you can fill that has an exhaust system but is super quiet compare to others...

rizalhoo
12-14-2003, 12:23 AM
yup yup agree on the HKS part being super quiet compare to others. HKS ROCKS!!! :band: (well at least thats my opinion) :D

MrBubbler
12-14-2003, 01:15 PM
quite is muffled in my opinion free flow should be loud....

Coolguy949
12-14-2003, 02:48 PM
I think I have one of the only loud HKS exhausts. I heard the one on Bevos and it's a lot quieter than mine. Then again, mine's all custom so I dont know.

MrBubbler
12-15-2003, 12:36 AM
hehe yea your exhaust is pretty loud but i think i got you beat - = P , i think im selling my JIC exhaust though due to sponsorship with RNR racing. so ill be running their o2 elim DP and high flow cat to 3inch true cat back = ) ill let yall know what i think but i doubt ill be able to tell a diffrence since my car will basicly be a diffrent car after i drop it of next week.... hello GT35R turbo

EVO_RPM
12-15-2003, 12:48 AM
hehe yea your exhaust is pretty loud but i think i got you beat - = P , i think im selling my JIC exhaust though due to sponsorship with RNR racing. so ill be running their o2 elim DP and high flow cat to 3inch true cat back = ) ill let yall know what i think but i doubt ill be able to tell a diffrence since my car will basicly be a diffrent car after i drop it of next week.... hello GT35R turbo

How do you like the JIC? Is it the titanium one? I'm still deciding on what to buy? Did it fit perfect or was it touching any part of the bumper. Thanks man

Rich

ItsStockOfficer
12-15-2003, 01:55 AM

I work at RNR installing parts on Mitsu's. I haven't been there for weeks though because I got in a car accident that prevented me from leaving my house and still prevents me from driving. I may be the one who install everything on your car though by that time.

How does it go again? Righty tighty, Lefty.... Fuck, soo confusing :wink:

And yes, any 4G63 sounds different through a larger turbine housing, a slightly deeper tone, but it won't actually change the loudness by much, just the pitch.