PDA

View Full Version : Vishnu Xflash

CACalomino
12-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Well I have wanted a Flash for a wile now and realy did not find a set up I totaly liked etc. I was leaning towards the Works P2 but the new exedy sounds like it will do the same for less $$. ALso shiv can controle the closed loop fuel maps *** gas milage :D *** What do u guy think of this? Mabe we should get shiv down here to hook up some Xflashs

INFO read here http://www.vishnutuning.com/xflash.htm

-chris

ItsStockOfficer
12-12-2003, 04:23 PM
"Taking just minutes to install and offering a lifetime of trouble-free performance, the XFlash is an ideal choice for non-tuners who want to enjoy enhanced performance with no drawbacks."

If you race your car, its ussually not best to be a "non-tuner"

GokuSSJ4
12-12-2003, 10:21 PM
i like the fact that you are able to also have the Xede in top of the Xflash for 100 more. Being able to remove top speed , raise rpm limiter .

leaveit2bevo
12-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Vishnu is still to far away if something goes wrong your going to have a lot of down time. I say weeksauce!

CACalomino
12-13-2003, 01:29 PM
Thats why I have a beater car for basic transportation so if something goes wrong I just take out my ECU drive one mile ot the UPS mail it and boom two days fixed np.

GokuSSJ4
12-13-2003, 10:59 PM
yeah thats the only down side to them . Im not sure how the APS system compares to them . Shiv commentted on it that is also a good system , but with all the upgrades that he has done to the Xede , i believe his IMO is superior

leaveit2bevo
12-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Thats why I have a beater car for basic transportation so if something goes wrong I just take out my ECU drive one mile ot the UPS mail it and boom two days fixed np.

Ya well not all of us are wusses and have beaters :)

And Goku dont fall for that xede is suppior BS he has not right to say that cuase shiv hasent even seen the APS its just a sales tactic. Thats like me says the evo is suppior to the new skyline when it hasent even come out yet.

ErroR
12-14-2003, 02:40 AM
But it is superior because that is what we own.

CACalomino
12-14-2003, 07:58 PM
[quote="CACalomino"]Thats why I have a beater car for basic transportation so if something goes wrong I just take out my ECU drive one mile ot the UPS mail it and boom two days fixed np.

Na rich im not a wuss I just dont justify driving the EVO to Hell **work** I want every moment in her to be that of fun and cliping apex's. And driving 80 miles a day would eat a whole in my pocket driving the evo when I work 6 days a week :roll:

leaveit2bevo
12-15-2003, 02:08 AM
[quote="CACalomino"]Thats why I have a beater car for basic transportation so if something goes wrong I just take out my ECU drive one mile ot the UPS mail it and boom two days fixed np.

Na rich im not a wuss I just dont justify driving the EVO to Hell **work** I want every moment in her to be that of fun and cliping apex's. And driving 80 miles a day would eat a whole in my pocket driving the evo when I work 6 days a week :roll:

HAHAHA Rich?? I called you a wuss Chris, I think people are getting me mixed up with Rich cuase I have him doing the JDM pose in my avatar.

GokuSSJ4
12-15-2003, 10:32 AM
It fun driving the Evo every day , i would hate to have a beater and just enjoy the evo on the weekends . Which i dont get much time off :(
Hope Roschon gets the APS soon to compare , cause im ready for ecu tunning and cams :) along with the BR FMIC upgrade .. 300whp here i come lol...