PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Socal EVO Snowboarders?

pangaroo
12-15-2003, 11:34 PM
Whet up to Mtn High on Sunday and saw 2 EVOs, one white and one black, both parked next to each other and there friggin early by the looks of the parking and the fact that i got there at 8:30.

ANyways, we should all head up there together sometime. No more parking lot meets.. i say Snow meets so we can drift in the parking instead!!!

Bye the way, if you didnt see me, I was the white EVO with the little spoiler and Yakima board rack.

Anonymous
12-16-2003, 10:11 AM
Too bad no one has the BALLZ to drive up in the snow and take the risk of getting f*cked, but hey im DOWN if EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT CHICKEN

SpeedKillz
12-16-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm down. Let me know when...

Anonymous
12-16-2003, 03:18 PM
MORE PEOPLE TO GO LIKE 10 to 15 cars at the most

pangaroo
12-17-2003, 11:36 PM
Well.. there are at least 4 i know... myself, the two I saw on sunday, and i think VROOMEVO would take his evo up there.

Anonymous
12-18-2003, 09:13 AM
Hopefully we can get like 7-10 cars, then we should actualy go up to the mountains!! Who is going to be in charge of this whole lil snowboarding meet? I know i got no responsibilty

vroomevo
12-18-2003, 03:03 PM
yep! i took mine up to snow summit.
road condition was great.
canyon run before ski/boarding!!!
btw, all the way up to the summit, new 745 was right behind me for whole time. at one time, he even tried to pass me too!!! :twisted:
i guess i need to run how to drive. more aggressively.

pangaroo. it's only an hour away from here in el monte to summit!
snow was good too!!!

voodooutt
12-18-2003, 06:01 PM
ima skier, does that count? hehe

pangaroo
12-19-2003, 01:19 AM
Naw man.. skiers are too fruity, only old people in ski tight bright colored clothing ski ... :D Just like VroomEvo

But seriously, you can slide down the mountain on your ass for all I care. All are welcome, im just itchin to go. Ill try and set something up within the next two weeks.

Coolguy949
12-19-2003, 11:15 AM
Henry, awesome idea making a socalevo event. I've been thinking we should do some type of recreational event.

Anonymous
12-19-2003, 11:52 AM
more, more, more peeps with EVO's get together and hed up to the mountains to the snow!!!!!!!!!! Im in

vroomevo
12-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Naw man.. skiers are too fruity, only old people in ski tight bright colored clothing ski ... :D Just like VroomEvo

But seriously, you can slide down the mountain on your ass for all I care. All are welcome, im just itchin to go. Ill try and set something up within the next two weeks.

LOL :lol:
"have you seen skiers lately? then look again!!"
you better not block my downhill ski!!

pangaroo
12-19-2003, 06:12 PM
I have seen skiers lately.... They still look the same same. Old guys in bright green and orange. Once in a while a cuter older woman (by old i mean 30ish not a 60 year old lady)

But on a serious note, would a weekday work for you all?

Temjin
12-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Great thinking henry 8) . I'm definitely in if I plan to remain in Socal. Tarmac, Mud, Dirt, Snow-there's no limit to the Evo.

pangaroo
12-20-2003, 02:23 AM
Stay in socal? You plannin on leaving us here?

Hows the car goin? Been rally racing at all? Havent seen you at the meets for a while.

If anyone is heading up tomorrow, ill be there =) look for the dumbass in the bright yellow "pikachu" jacket falling on his ass while "trying" to jump.

henry

Temjin
12-20-2003, 08:21 PM
Sup Henry,

I haven't been able to go to the last couple meets due to bad timing-car was still in the body shop, and I was visiting friends in Norcal. I have a lot of plans with my car for the 2004 year including autocross, rallycross, and the track days at ThunderHill, Streets of Willow, Buttonwillow and Laguna Seca. It would be awseome to see more and more Socal members at the track-Intensely fun. Also glad that Socal Evo is growing in members and popularity-sure it can only get bigger. Hope to see you at the meets, and at the tracks.

Paul