PDA

View Full Version : Low tie bar ????

GokuSSJ4
12-16-2003, 10:22 AM
On the 2 front low tie bars , near the DP . Can they be upgraded ? to cusco or any other companies out there ?? can any benefit come from this -better handleing ?
Also if its an issue with the clearance with the DP (which with some DP systems out there it is ) Where can some one get the spacers for the front tie bars in order for them to clear .?

leaveit2bevo
12-16-2003, 12:59 PM
On the 2 front low tie bars , near the DP . Can they be upgraded ? to cusco or any other companies out there ?? can any benefit come from this -better handleing ?
Also if its an issue with the clearance with the DP (which with some DP systems out there it is ) Where can some one get the spacers for the front tie bars in order for them to clear .?

Rich and Mark are making their own lower tie bars so dont buy the cusco, and it will clear the DP. I still dont have my lower tie bar!!!!!! Rich and Mark!!!!

GokuSSJ4
12-16-2003, 10:06 PM
i need the kit for them to clear it , since the DP that im planning on running won't clear the low tie bars . I hope they can help me out with this .
An while im at it i plan to upgrade :)