PDA

View Full Version : On the Left Coast now!

Secret Chimp
01-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi Guys. I just made it into town yesterday. My 2500 mile drive From VA is now complete! And since I am now here, I figured I would get the important things done first. 1st was to register at the local Evo club site.....2nd is to wash my car. :)

Look forward to meeting you all at the next meet. :)

btw, I'll be living in Newport....who all is in that area?

SC~

the guy you prolly know from the other site.

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2004, 12:11 PM
welcome to the South Cali ....:)

Chris in SD
01-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Guys,

Secret Chimp aka Ralph is a great guy. I met him while he was out here in VA. A true car fanatic and an asset to SoCalEvo now. You guys are lucky to have him!

R - Glad to see you made it. Once you get settled, send me your info.

Chris

GokuSSJ4
01-01-2004, 06:30 PM
i thought for a moment it was you Chris .lol

Coolguy949
01-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Ralph, glad you finally made it. Did you end up getting a place in newport?

Secret Chimp
01-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Guys,

Secret Chimp aka Ralph is a great guy. I met him while he was out here in VA. A true car fanatic and an asset to SoCalEvo now. You guys are lucky to have him!

R - Glad to see you made it. Once you get settled, send me your info.

Chris

huhu...A recommendation from a former Socal Evo-er! huhu

Chris, I'l give you updated info in about a week. But my VA cell number will remain active for a few months still.

We didn't make the trip across the country in as few days as you. The cats kinda limited the time we could spend in the car each day. But my average speed was about 80 mph, including fuel stops!

Ralph

Secret Chimp
01-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Rob. Glad to be here! We got the place in Newport I was talking to you about last month. But it won't be ready for move in for about a week. So until then, we have to live out of a hotel room.

ReHeat
01-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Ralph, glad you made it. I thought you were getting a job in Westlake Village, did you get a different job?

leaveit2bevo
01-02-2004, 12:51 AM
YAY the mod that always bans me on evom is now here!!! nah Im just playin even though you have banned me on evom.

gt40
01-02-2004, 03:03 AM
just a note to say welcome!

rubelcon
01-02-2004, 07:36 AM
Ralph,

Welcome to SoCal EVO!! I know we have been exchanging emails, but let me know if you need any directions for the meet this weekend. Tustin is max about 15-20 mins from N.B. or C.M.

We will be hitting up Dromo 1 this weekend for some indoor racing madness! http://www.dromo1.com/

Welcome, we hope to see you this weekend...And if you know Chris, you should have no porblems finding the hot spots in your area....

Secret Chimp
01-02-2004, 10:52 AM
rubelcon. Yeah, I might ask you for directions. I vaguely know where dromo1 is. I was there once a few years ago on a visit to the area. But I don't know the location of the IO burger.

reheat. I almost went to Westake Village. But shortly after I accepted that job, I got 2 other job offers which were better. But the best of the three landed me here in Newport/Costa Mesa. It was a great position to be in. All 3 companies tried to top the others offer. I made out ok.

leaveit2bevo. huhu. I rarely ban anyone. I'm the nice Mod...huhu But sometimes we are given 'ban on sight' orders for people with multiple usernames or for people who have been banned previously but now have a new username. Were you one of those people? The system was switched over recently there. People only get banned for very severe offenses. When you get 4 warnings now, you get timed-out for a period of time. But your account goes back to normal after a few days.

SC~ who's gonna kick some 455 at Dromo 1.