PDA

View Full Version : Driving Technique Forum Suggestion?

Temjin
01-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Hey Rob,

Trying to answer your question led me thinking into suggesting a new category in the forum section because I wasn't sure if I answered your "Launch" and "Shift" question correctly. I'm sure there are owners that use different approaches, and feedback from several sources can give us a better answer to the optimal launch-per se. You can possible broaden the category to include car dynamics, roads (tracks and canyons), and so on. Creating individual threads don't seem to last- I had posted couple AWD Drift questions on Evolutionm.net, and the thread ontly recieved few replies and was drowned out by " What is your favorite Evo color" type threads. :evil: The forum can be used as a learning tool to get the insight and advise from others. Futhermore....Peoples driving style can somewhat personify their cars, and can be used to create freindly discussions at meets or in forums.

GokuSSJ4
01-05-2004, 09:24 AM
thats a great idea !! canyon racing and track would be nice .. Also on wet conditions , that way what to expect out of the car and how to handle it ....

Coolguy949
01-05-2004, 10:12 AM
I'll consult with the rest of the socalevo.net team tonight about that. Great idea, i love it.

Howie
01-05-2004, 10:43 AM
ya.. a driving technique forum would definitely be :cool:

KingNing88
01-05-2004, 08:41 PM
yea that'd be awesome

drmosh
01-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Lord knows you guys need it...

:lol:

j/k

ErroR
01-05-2004, 09:51 PM
thats a great idea !! canyon racing and track would be nice .. Also on wet conditions , that way what to expect out of the car and how to handle it ....

I'll take you up on that canyon run in the wet.

leaveit2bevo
01-05-2004, 10:52 PM
you dont need a canyon to have fun when its raining. On the streets when its wet just turn the wheel hard in the intersection and once you hit 3k out comes the ass and everyone freaks out cause you just went through the intersection sideways!!

perversity
01-05-2004, 11:32 PM
I think a driving technique topic would be great. I agree with Dr Mosh, particularly for the guys and gals learning to drive a stick for the first time in their Evo!