PDA

View Full Version : Bad day goes to worse the worse errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

CACalomino
01-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Well my days sucked ass just like every other day but to day it was worse then ever. I had to report to my detailing job at 7am and then worked till 430pm with only a 10 min lunch break to then change and go to my other job and work till 10pm and it was extra busy today at the restaurant.

Thinking that was the end of my work day and at least 3hours of good would come before I had to get up and do it again. I got in my car and finished up my defi guage stuff and mounting them. well I get the mounted and all set and I decide to open the garge and take her for a test spin to see if it all works etc. Well I guess my mom decided to park her car in the driveway and not the street like every other damn day. Well as tired as I was I did not look back and I started to back up only to hear a crunch and then I was stoped in my tracks :x :x :x looking in my rearview I see her car in the glow of my brake lights FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I get out ot see that I smashed up my brand new licence plate and my back bumper has scratches on it and two dents to top things off I decided to take my car for a spin ot take some of the stress off I get down the street and hit boost only to shift into 2nd and have my defi guages come flying at me off the dash damn shitty japaneese adheasive tape that comes with the kit errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Now I sit here typing this up fired up and wanting to fight and kill everybody and everything

LIfe sucks and im tired of it and all it bullshit

-chris

ReHeat
01-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Sorry about what happened to your car Chris, hope the damage is not too serious and you can get it fixed soon. Did your mom find out you hit her car?

GokuSSJ4
01-09-2004, 01:57 AM
sorry to hear about your car , I have a working schedule almost as yours .But i do get lunches and breaks in , so i know how you feel about being tired . Hope that you are able to repair the damages

rizalhoo
01-09-2004, 02:08 AM
sorry to hear about all that happened to you Chris...hope the damage on your car can be repair soon :)

Howie
01-09-2004, 10:27 AM
that sucks chris. hope everything gets fixed.

vroomevo
01-09-2004, 10:08 PM
sorry to hear that chris.
almost same thing happend to me 2 months ago.
empty parking lot, backing up without looking at the mirror. then i hear "%$@&^$" :evil:
however, i got a great deal with Josh at HB. fix dent, remove scratches, and repaint of whole bumper with clear coat.
i don't know how to post pic here!!! :roll:
pm me or email me at [email protected] if you want to look at the pictures of 'before' and 'after' makeover!
My car is yellow and the guy who worked on my car said yellow and red is the hardest color to match. so he painted the whole rear bumper.
color is little bit off from the body but it's barely noticible.

CACalomino
01-09-2004, 11:57 PM
thanks for all the suport guys. Well my boss today knows a hotrod shop by him that restores old cars and the painter is the best and so are the body guys. Im going to get a quote tomarrow moring and hopefully put the car in this week to get the scare taken off. Its hard to find a body shop that does good work and does not have little kids working and fucking with your car just cause its a evo.

As for my mom knowing ya she new as soon as I was trashing the garage and breaking a few things and cursing up a storm she knew right away what had happend and admited she should have moved her car bla bla bla good thing is she is gona split the damage bill since we are both at fault.

GokuSSJ4
01-10-2004, 01:55 AM
thats cool that your mom is going go help you out.

perversity
01-10-2004, 03:28 AM
Hi there Chris. Sorry to hear about your tragedy. Sleep deprovation sucks ass! coolguy949 knows a good body shop guy who can do a really good job inexpesnively.

Hope you get it all sorted out to join us on the 24th.

leaveit2bevo
01-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Damn japanese ADHEAVSIVE TAPE!!!!!!!! I had to use earthquake stuff on my turbo timer cause that shit wont stay at all. All I have to say is thats what you get for using all that meth :roll: Jp CHRIS :P

CACalomino
01-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Got a quote on the damage $400 little high but this guys does some of the best paint work and blending and his crew is lagit and laid back coo I should have the car back on Thurs YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Ya bevo that japan tape sucks a royal dick and the fact that our dashes are not flat makes it worse I had to go to home depot and get some crazy industrail american made adhesive tape today. The guages are all in and mounted and they look bad ass. I also got a call today and picked up my down pipe from getting jethot coated weekend is looking good.

-chris

blitzkrgCT9A
01-13-2004, 12:49 AM
its not because those JDM adheisve doesn't work..its because the armorall thats causing the adhesive wont' stick. I normally just use some simple green w/ a wet sponge and clean the area where you want to put the adhesive on. make sure you let it dry before applying it. It works fine for me..

or get some of those velcro w/ adhesive on the back. They work the best! :)

cheers!

rizalhoo
01-13-2004, 03:03 AM
I just wanna give :buds: for blitzkrgCT9A (Cal from Gruppe-S) for not only joining SoCalEvo to provide us some stuff but Most of it, he is the BEST and Most Friendly vendor I've met! Very Helpful...even posted on this thread to help :) :mrgreen:

(sorry if this is out of topic, feel free to delete or move this or whatsoever)