PDA

View Full Version : Can it be true? Back to Cali?

Chris in SD
01-14-2004, 03:26 PM
I got a line on a job in San Diego (maybe even as far North as Camp Pendleton). I submitted my resume - let's see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed so I can move back to San Clemente! By then, I'll have my new BBS wheels and Endless brakes... yum yum.

leaveit2bevo
01-14-2004, 05:09 PM
will you be back in a s4?

Chris in SD
01-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Nope - it'll be my Evo...

The guy e-mailed me back and has forwarded my resume to HR. Just waiting for an interview or whatever they want to do.

freds4
01-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Chris, I work on Camp Pendleton and live in Oceanside. If you end up moving here, look me up. There is also a silver Evo on Camp P. but I haven't had a chance to talk to the driver yet. This morning while caught in a slow lane of traffic trying to get aboard the base, I was passed by a silver Evo, a brand new blue WRX, and a gunmetal OZ lancer with spoiler, springs, wheels, etc. It was very frustrating to just sit there!

drmosh
01-14-2004, 08:36 PM
We don't want no stinkin german car drivin ex-EVO person back in the west side.

:lol:

EVO Neil
01-14-2004, 08:38 PM
So Chris are you still getting the S4 or have you had a change of heart? Even though I've not met you I enjoy reading your posts, so good luck in getting back out here to Cali. I look forward to meeting you.

GokuSSJ4
01-15-2004, 01:42 AM
good luck and hope you are able to get the job :cool:

Chris in SD
01-15-2004, 04:09 AM
I'm keeping the Evo - I just can't quit her... it's like crack. (or buttcrack, if you are named Rich)...

Secret Chimp
01-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Congrats Man! I know you have been searching for a way to get back over here for a lil while now.

Just make sure you make your break from VA before spring hits in March. Cause the weather will get nice and your urge to flee the frozen tundra will pass.....till it gets cold again.

SC!

Chris in SD
01-15-2004, 03:39 PM
R (aka SC) -

I could care less if the sun shined on me personally in VA - nothing beats living in San Clemente or Carlsbad, 5 min from the beach, with super hotties everywhere... That just cannot be replicated on the East Coast ANYWHERE!!!

BTW, how's Newport treating you? (This is a rhetorical question since I know it kicks ass... LOL)