PDA

View Full Version : All SRT-4 owners unite and rejoice...another evo killed!!

Coolguy949
01-15-2004, 05:03 AM
http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=60e6efffaec45c8c16740f75e50ab5ec&threadid=31610&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Another evo killed, woop ti doooooooo

Sorry had to post it. I just laugh now...

rubelcon
01-15-2004, 06:54 AM
I.D.I.O.T.S.

moogle
01-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Its like every forum I go to somebody says they got a intake and exhaust and beat a evo.

Howie
01-15-2004, 11:27 AM
haha...lame.

leaveit2bevo
01-15-2004, 12:05 PM
majority of the srt-4 owners are fucking stupid they fake race videos with better cars because they need some way to sleep at night knowing they spend 20000+ on a fucking neon.

apexstrafer
01-15-2004, 12:05 PM
i'm probably in the minority here, but WTF is so great about beating someone on the freeway?? 9 times out of 10, its whoever has the clearer lane. and besides, an '84 mustang can be made faster than a stock or lightly modded evo in a straight line. take it to the canyons or a track day and try talking shit then...

and, honestly, buying an evo to be a freeway/top speed runner is completely missing the point.

Thedread
01-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Better yet take that modified Neon....oh...SRT4 to the track or canyons....It's a quick car, but needs a little wok.

cas909
01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
MORONS

Absinthe
01-19-2004, 05:06 PM
there was one of those at thunder hill yesterday it was an 04 with front LSD he was pretty quick they dont suck near as much as they should for being a dodge.

gotardSRT
01-24-2004, 01:23 AM
Hey guys, 2003 SRT owner here. I was just stopping by to give props to the evo and see what's up in the Mitsubishi section of town when I saw this post. I am a regular on SRTforums.com, and anyone who frequents there knows to stay away from the "War Stories" board, it's a freaking joke. Don't take anything you see there seriously, as that's where all the high school kids hang out. Anyways, we're not all bad. I haven't seen but maybe 2 evo8s on the streets of Huntington Beach, anybody here live in HB? I'd love to really get a chance to check out an evo, but I never see any. Awesome cars guys and take it easy.

*** edit *** And guys not to start anything, but the whole "It's just a neon" thing is getting a little tired. The only thing that the base Neon shares with the Neon SRT is the middle portion of the body and the frame. I have no problem calling my car a neon because that's what it is, but when someone says it's just a neon with a turbo on it, that's really not fair.

Coolguy949
01-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Mopar makes all those parts for the neon? Man, I wish Mitsubishi put a little more umph in RalliArt so we could get more support from them.

gotardSRT
01-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah, Mopar has been pretty great for us. The stage 1 in my sig is made by Mopar as well (new ECU and larger injectors). The best thing about the Mopar parts is that they don't void your warranty. So what are the big mods folks are doing on evos? For the SRT it's stage one w/ a boost controller and a new wastegate allowing full boost to be held to redline. That seems to be the standard start for us. Let me know what tricks you guys have.

dani6785
12-31-2005, 07:54 PM
haha...lame.

:D

GOOSE_Ej
01-01-2006, 12:49 AM
eh watever .. i still hate that stupid car .....

everytime i see a regular neon i say look a SRT-4 WOAH1!!!!!1

rammsteinmatt
01-01-2006, 12:57 AM
MORONS

actually, its spelled MOPAR

Richard EVO
01-01-2006, 01:01 AM
I run a lot of track days.* For all the smack talk I have seen around by SRT4 owners, I have NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE GLORIFIED NEONS ON A RACETRACK.* Where the fuck are these idiots when it comes to real competition?* I have seen everything from Ferraris to SUVs on the racetrack.* In about 45 track days in 2005, I did not see ONE SRT4.

Talk about POSUERS.* :D :2funny: :D :2funny: :D :2funny: :D

gevo
01-01-2006, 08:49 AM
sheesh...2 year old thread.... :buck2:

speedform
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I run a lot of track days.* For all the smack talk I have seen around by SRT4 owners, I have NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE GLORIFIED NEONS ON A RACETRACK.* Where the fuck are these idiots when it comes to real competition?* I have seen everything from Ferraris to SUVs on the racetrack.* In about 45 track days in 2005, I did not see ONE SRT4.

Greg Greenbaum (I think that's how you spell his last name) has been running an SRT4 in NASA TT for 2 years now. He's got that thing pretty hooked up.

OCriminal
01-02-2006, 02:01 AM
I almost got an SRT-4, and I was planning on making it look anything but a neon (carbon fiber trunk tinted tails carbon fiber diffuser and some help up front removing the cross bars in front of the intercooler and maybe get a headlight option ie. aftermarket if it was even made.* Oh an drop the stink bug ass on those, the guy at Dodge told me its because it looks more agressive raised 14 inches in the rear, but uha its front wheel drive not rear wheel drive so whats the damn point?)

But after taking my $19,500 and spending it on a white 2003 evolution ( I got a kick ass deal ), i would never go back to getting a car and trying to hide what it looks like.* They are quick, and highly upgradable, but the all wheel drive, smaller engine higher output evolution just owns it up and down the street on looks comfort handling acceleration interior.

I mean stock Evolution Vs stock SRT-4, what would you rather have?* But they dont even make the SRT-4 anymore so I guess its becoming RARE* :2funny:* Collectors Neon?* :uglystupid2:* I can't wait to race one, this is my 5th day driving my evolution, I want to go drive it right now but being after 1am Im gonna sleep.

^-^

Richard EVO
01-02-2006, 11:54 AM

Greg Greenbaum (I think that's how you spell his last name) has been running an SRT4 in NASA TT for 2 years now. He's got that thing pretty hooked up.

I'm not talking about one guy who runs an SRT-4 somewhere in the USA. I'm talking about groups of owners going out to the track regularly and representing. Like we EVOs do. 8 or 10 EVOs at many track events, ZERO SRT-4s.

Absinthe
01-03-2006, 10:35 AM
funny I have seen a few at the T-hill school, they are ok fast like a stock 350z

Terry S
01-03-2006, 11:12 AM
I cant believe that was IE Evo posting on there in a civil manner! :2funny:

Oh and this is an ooooooold ass thread too!

Terry S

Dmoney
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I look at this kind of thread (srt forums) and think of the circle of life....

Its like ohhh i beat an evo with my srt-4 ....well guess what someone with a rsx probably whooped your cars ass too and posting about it somewhere else....but wait someone probably beat that rsx that beat the srt-4 in a stock civic hatch and posted about it somewhere else too...theres more somebody beat that stock civic hatch in a astro van and is probably posting about is somewhere else to....its like a never ending cycle...no matter who beats who some other car whether or not it is inferior or superior beat that same car and is posting somewhere else...

j_nizzle
01-05-2006, 02:49 PM
"in the circle of life"

mufasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simba is king!

XxRedDevilxX
01-05-2006, 11:55 PM

where do you live? i live in so cali and i always race my car. Maybe not in north dakota or where ever you are but if your in cali let me know ill race your "glorified lancer" anytime.* That guy was an idiot dont talk sh*t about all of us.* And you guys that are talking most of the crap probably have the slowest cars so close your mouths or come down here and race thats all there is to it.

emperor_gp
01-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Do you even know who you're talking to? You're talking smack to the guy who races all the time; and none of this juvenile street racing that you're probably inclined to. Take your srt4 to one of the track days and race him if you'd like rather than talking smack on our Evo board.

R3dline
01-06-2006, 12:07 AM
^ lame :roll:

daimos
01-06-2006, 12:15 AM
no offense to srt-4 owners but everytime i see one. they bust a u-turn follow me around and try to race. it gets annoying.

sorry for being off topic but, you guys should check this one out. http://www.mustangforums.com/m_862590/tm.htm

R3dline
01-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Wow very mature O0

j_nizzle
01-06-2006, 01:13 AM
I run a lot of track days. For all the smack talk I have seen around by SRT4 owners, I have NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE GLORIFIED NEONS ON A RACETRACK. Where the fuck are these idiots when it comes to real competition? I have seen everything from Ferraris to SUVs on the racetrack. In about 45 track days in 2005, I did not see ONE SRT4.

Talk about POSUERS. :D :2funny: :D :2funny: :D :2funny: :D

where do you live? i live in so cali and i always race my car. Maybe not in north dakota or where ever you are but if your in cali let me know ill race your "glorified lancer" anytime. That guy was an idiot dont talk sh*t about all of us. And you guys that are talking most of the crap probably have the slowest cars so close your mouths or come down here and race thats all there is to it.

what track do you go to?

1BaDEvO
01-06-2006, 03:36 AM
everybody with a DODGE SRT-4 Think thier bad ass, they try to find a newbie who doesnt know how to drive a Stock EVO... and they have a modded SRT-4.. and they race him.... and they beat him and they start talking shit on EVOS... jealous ass people i hate srt-4's and with my white evo baby, i will give it to you srt-4's gays easy baby...... EVO POWER all the WAY!!!!!!!!!! ROB IF YOU SEE ME THEN U KNOW ME BABY... THIS IS RONNIE WITH THE 04 SILVER EVO... i got the apex turbo timer installed in ur GARAGE... DO U REMMBER ME... i got the HELIUS STRAIGHT P >IPE from u.... wuts up homie... :coolsmiley:

gofaster87
01-06-2006, 03:59 AM

where do you live? i live in so cali and i always race my car. Maybe not in north dakota or where ever you are but if your in cali let me know ill race your "glorified lancer" anytime.* That guy was an idiot dont talk sh*t about all of us.* And you guys that are talking most of the crap probably have the slowest cars so close your mouths or come down here and race thats all there is to it.

I talk alot of shit and I dont think you want to race my glorified lancer. We have a couple of cool srt4 guys here in vegas but when I was living in Cali it was another story. Many of the guys here track and do it often so telling them they have the slowest cars is probably not a wise choice if you want your ass handed to you.

j_nizzle
01-06-2006, 11:16 PM
everybody with a DODGE SRT-4 Think thier bad ass, they try to find a newbie who doesnt know how to drive a Stock EVO... and they have a modded SRT-4.. and they race him.... and they beat him and they start talking shit on EVOS... jealous ass people i hate srt-4's and with my white evo baby, i will give it to you srt-4's gays easy baby...... EVO POWER all the WAY!!!!!!!!!! ROB IF YOU SEE ME THEN U KNOW ME BABY... THIS IS RONNIE WITH THE 04 SILVER EVO... i got the apex turbo timer installed in ur GARAGE... DO U REMMBER ME... i got the HELIUS STRAIGHT P >IPE from u.... wuts up homie... :coolsmiley:

if i drove an srt-4, i would avoid you at costs fearing for my life that you would call me "baby" all the time and mistake whether you were hitting on me or insulting me. thank god you drive an evo though...

Macky
01-07-2006, 12:10 AM
where do you live? i live in so cali and i always race my car. Maybe not in north dakota or where ever you are but if your in cali let me know ill race your "glorified lancer" anytime. That guy was an idiot dont talk sh*t about all of us. And you guys that are talking most of the crap probably have the slowest cars so close your mouths or come down here and race thats all there is to it.

only poseurs would join an Evo forum, use a gay-ass screen name, and bash an Evo owner at his first post.

you are as lame as they come. get the fuck out.

k2da_izo
01-07-2006, 12:50 AM
^ +1 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

chuckdashi
01-07-2006, 01:23 AM
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Terry S
01-09-2006, 09:26 AM
only poseurs would join an Evo forum, use a gay-ass screen name, and bash an Evo owner at his first post.

you are as lame as they come. get the fuck out.

Quoted! :2funny: Macky to the rescue!

Terry S

htoudiee
01-11-2006, 01:28 PM
There are lots of let's call them "Not really grown up" people over in SRTForums... don't take them seriously and please don't get offended. There are alot that think if they beat 1 evo, that means they beat al EVOS... NO, that's not true as we all know... and they WILL lose to an EVO very soon hopefully and shut their mouth.
Coming from an SRT-4 owner.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
01-12-2006, 03:17 AM
SRT-4s are weak sauce. just like an STi. but atleast the STi deserves to be in the same category as an EVO...the neon isnt even comparable, its a joke. :2funny:

kipper215
01-12-2006, 09:15 AM
can't we just....all getalong :crazy2:

Dmoney
01-12-2006, 09:44 AM
can't we just....all getalong :crazy2:

for every one person saying this...there is another 10 people saying the exact opposite....we can never get along :'(

rOxYeVoPiNaY
01-12-2006, 09:46 AM
shank them all? :)

Dmoney
01-12-2006, 09:52 AM
shank them all? :)

quote from 2 fast 2 furious* "Lets Settle This on the Blacktop"

ANTHONY
01-12-2006, 03:14 PM
I love this its like a talk show!!!!! A new Jerry :smitten:

chuckdashi
01-12-2006, 03:24 PM
:2funny: :2funny:

OCriminal
01-12-2006, 11:57 PM
I wana follow the foot prints across my lovers stomach

I wana call out her name before I plumit

I wish I had a map of the terrain so I could step around the landmines

Avoid the beasts under the bed that breath they're bad times

I wana find these here so called treasures...

The pleasures - The trinkets - The never ending weekends

Acknowledging yet im still just a piece of the sequence

But seeing these different footprints got me needing to show my weakness

Timelines - Timezones, I cross them with my eyes closed

Memorize the landmarks and learn the pyshcos

The weather patterns, how the seasons effect - the east and the west of each region learn the cycles

Forget about the fact that each trail has been tracked, maybe its a plus that theres a path

If this was some uncharted land Id have to be some smarter man willing to travel the farthest to unravel the harvest

The natural resources are unlimited - exploration only requires some desire and initiative

Take your time to find the right way to climb - it aint safe to play games with natures mind

lockjaw
01-15-2006, 12:52 AM
srt-4 = neon
evo = lancer

so everyone just relax. who the fuck cares. and no i dont own a srt, i actually had a evo and got rid of it cause its a piece of SHIT!

BoosTHi
01-15-2006, 02:55 AM
wow....thats nice.....

MAFIOSO8
01-15-2006, 06:27 PM
this whole thread is fucking gay!
:outofcloset: :outofcloset: :outofcloset:

OmegaEvo
01-15-2006, 06:30 PM
U probably think its a piece of shit because u dont know how to drive one.

Blaze
01-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Mmmmmm-boy!
I hear a lockin' come 'a knockin'!