PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism help

Temjin
01-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Some Punk Ass vandalized my car for the 2nd time. The rear glass window has been completely shattered-WTF!!! Police are unable to do anything aside from filing a useless report. All I could do is fantasize about finding the Punk and shattering his skull. It's such a frustraing feeling. Can anything be done?

Temjin
01-19-2004, 03:58 AM
I apologize for the harsh tone (Better to delete the post). After the initial anger had subsided, I realized I don't have control over these random events, and there is nothing I can do to find the person or to prevent it from happening it again. Don't think the incident was personal, but someone doesn't seem to like an evo. Hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

rizalhoo
01-19-2004, 05:15 AM
dude, im sorry to hear for what happen to your car man....hope u can get everything fix man :)

mprtklr
01-19-2004, 12:53 PM
ive had my window smashed twice.....insurance is a wonderful thing, and really there is nothing you can do. however, the police report is mandatory if you dont want any hassles from your ins. co.

ReHeat
01-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Pual, sorry to hear what happened to your car, hope you can get it fixed soon. Where did this incident occur? Were you parked on the street?

Temjin
01-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Well, someone used gun pellets to shatter my window and put paint holes in my trunk. What a COWARD. I'll need to repaint the whole trunk, and replace the window. Sometimes I wish I was driving a regular economy lancer. This wouldn't have happened.

ErroR
01-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Has this happened in the same place twice? Be wary of neighborhood kids with paintball guns.

SolarXclipse
01-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Sorry to hear what happened to your car, man. I hate them too. I can just say that you always need to park your car in the garage if you have one or get a car cover so no one will mess with your car. That way you wont have to worry bout anything on your car.

moogle
01-19-2004, 07:58 PM
dam! 2x!

GokuSSJ4
01-19-2004, 11:11 PM
sorry to hear what happen :(

xxfairenoughxx
01-20-2004, 06:30 PM
If it happens again give me a call me and my buddies will guard your house with our BB guns and make sure the people pay... I hate people who pull garbage like that I've hard my truck broken into like 3 times so I can feel your pain so if you ever find them and need help torturing them...hit me up.

perversity
01-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry to hear what happened. May I suggest a pitbull in the back seat?

augi1
01-29-2004, 11:46 PM
if you see a pattern like same days or think they are in the area, try a stakeout. my friends and I did one. we stayed up all night, had two-way radio's and looked out from cars parked at the ends of the street. we caught some punks that broke his windows the month B4.

Anonymous
01-30-2004, 10:35 AM
hey paul mann sorry to hear that those bitches fucked with your car again....their is no real suggestion but wait for another problem, have a camera or somthin around, or jts move cuz someone really does not like you becuase you have an evo and he is jealous....i dunno but if i saw the guy id pull out a gun and shoot his knee caps out. go get a license to kill...

drmosh
01-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Malibu for once has a comprehensible idea... get a cam and point it at your car.

leaveit2bevo
01-30-2004, 12:08 PM
But what is a cam going to do? unless you get a license plate seeing his face isnt going to do anything unless you see him on the street some time.

GokuSSJ4
01-30-2004, 12:13 PM
just let Bevo handle it !!! he will take care of the problem

leaveit2bevo
01-30-2004, 12:20 PM
yes now your thinking, heres my idea we make a fake evo out of card board paint it and leave it in the front of pauls house, the rear window is going to be metal so when they shot the pellet itll bounce off the card board decoy hit the person in the eye they try to drive off only to crash into the house across the street blowing it up, problem solved.

GokuSSJ4
01-30-2004, 12:28 PM
rofl , like i said leave it to Bevo . Since you attend to come out with the most creative ideas ...

Temjin
01-30-2004, 12:36 PM
I thought about this a million times. There is NOTHING you can do to find the punk. Sorta like terriosm-it's easy to perpetrate, and get away with it.
The best I could do was to buy a car cover.

Muramasa
01-30-2004, 03:58 PM
you should invest in a maui(dunno if the spelling is correct) elec. or gas powered PSG-2 sniper rifle (with alunimum bb's). =P Remeber to wipe the B'Bs before you load them =P cant leave evidence =P

Anonymous
01-30-2004, 07:21 PM
no no no, here here paul, go to as gun range, get a license to kill, then buy your self a nice DE.50 or nice shottie, have some trip wire and say they trip over that shit it will send a signal into your house, then run out and fuck him up? i think thats good.

OR you can try buying a talking alarm system that also sends out 10,000 volts of electricity and shoots the fag with a automatic sensor type radar.....

OR you can get the invisible shield, but first you gotta ask Jame Bond?