PDA

View Full Version : MY shit luck continues

CACalomino
01-19-2004, 01:24 PM
I get a break and get off work today and i went to go get my windshield replaced. I went to mitsu to see if I could get a free warranty one. The service manager say I have to wait a month for the district manager to determine if they can fix it under warranty. I LOL and said fuck this.

So I go the local glass place to get my car don he shoots me a good price for a OEM window and the put it in happy that my car is up to full operation again I get on teh main street to get a bow in my window right in my eye sight :x :x I flip a bitch talk to the guy he says np we will replace it with a new on for free and im sorry about this it only happends 1 ina million **** LUCKY ME**** but since the glue is so new he cant do it today FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now I cant drive my evo cause I now get car sick from my window looking like one of those carnival mirrors :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I sware this shit better end right now or im gona be pissed off person more than i already am. BUt shit happens and life goes on

chris

rEdEvO8
01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry to hear man :(

GokuSSJ4
01-19-2004, 11:13 PM
wow !! all of this bad things happening .. sorry to hear that , im sure you want to drive your evo ASAP

Mitsu
01-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Hope your luck changes. Screw Mitsubishi :evil: and their dealerships. We should all have bought subarus sicne they tend to have much better customer care and satisfaction. Not to mention that they use clutches that last more than 10,000 miles.

drmosh
01-20-2004, 12:26 AM
Hope your luck changes. Screw Mitsubishi :evil: and their dealerships. We should all have bought subarus sicne they tend to have much better customer care and satisfaction. Not to mention that they use clutches that last more than 10,000 miles.

Well, on the RS and WRX the clutch may last, but the tranny may not, they have as much problems with the tranny.

Absinthe
01-20-2004, 11:27 AM
guys who break those trannies are bonners I had mine for 40k before it got stolen...8 track days and 300hp and mine worked fine

mprtklr
01-20-2004, 11:40 AM
ditto on my clutch, just becuase the 1% of owners who have bad clutches cry and moan so loud everyone can hear them, doesnt mean the majority do. 10,000 HARD miles on my clutch, as good as the day i got it.

leaveit2bevo
01-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Chris dont be a wuss you know you can drive the evo with your head out the window Ace Ventura style.

Howie
01-20-2004, 12:29 PM
damn.. that sucks. just wear glasses!! =P

xxfairenoughxx
01-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Look at it this way dude...You're at the bottom now all you can have now is better luck.

mprtklr
01-20-2004, 07:08 PM
Look at it this way dude...You're at the bottom now all you can have now is better luck.

engine could blow up and mitsubishi could deny you warranty??? now your stuck with payments on a car the doesnt run... :D

erioshi
01-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Ouch - that sux. I almost hate to ask, but did you ensure that they were installing an Evo windshiled and not a Lancer windshield? The two have different part numbers and the Evo windshield is a lightweight unit.

When I had mine replaced I had to have them take the first windshild back; it was the wrong part. At least we caught it before they put it in.

mprtklr
01-28-2004, 07:07 AM
ive said this before, there is no such thing as a "lancer" windshield. the windshields are identical. they have to be by law. side windows and rear windows are the exception. but the front windshield is mandated for thickness by DOT. and as far as shape, they are identical. the part number is to make evo owners "feel better"
but you sent the samer window back as you got the second time. and if you bought it from mitsu, you heavily over paid. the same window from a glass company made by the same vendor (usually ppg) is abour 1/3 the cost.

edit.. i know this cause i have replaced my front windshield three time and a side window twice.

CACalomino
01-28-2004, 11:09 AM
I never baught a MITSU window I got a PPG like u were talking about from a glass palce and it looks the same just does nto have that MITSU logo in the bottom right hand corner I ended up payinfg $248 for the window install and new molding ruber.

mprtklr
01-28-2004, 11:53 AM
I never baught a MITSU window I got a PPG like u were talking about from a glass palce and it looks the same just does nto have that MITSU logo in the bottom right hand corner I ended up payinfg $248 for the window install and new molding ruber.

i know you did, i was talking to erioshi, hoping that he didnt go to mitsu and buy one.

CACalomino
01-28-2004, 12:02 PM
oh my bizad I dont read all the fine print lol

Cr0mster
01-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Hope your luck gets better soon man.