PDA

View Full Version : no remote for doors with tt

Novtec1
01-25-2004, 07:29 PM
installed blitz tt with blitz harness...everything works but now the remote to lock and unlock the doors doesn't work. anyone got any suggestions? thanks

ErroR
01-25-2004, 10:50 PM
I have the Apexi timer and the factory alarm works fine. :?:

leaveit2bevo
01-26-2004, 01:04 AM
I have the HKS type1 and harness and everything works fine check your wires agian maybe something got messed up.

kaisho99
01-26-2004, 10:43 AM
I have the Apexi timer and the factory alarm works fine. :?:

What factory alarm? Evo's don't come with one which is stupid. :roll:

And I just put in an Apexi last night and doors lock/unlock just fine. Check your connections and ground wire I would say.

Dr. Evo
01-26-2004, 02:42 PM
evo's come with a factory keyles with an entry alarm. No shock sensor. I also installed a blitz and have no problems. can even lock and arm while it is idling down. check the tightness of the connection. you did interrupt the ignition harness right off of the switch, right? :?:

Coolguy949
01-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Did you need to tap the ECU? Also, which harness are you using? THe HKS MT-6 is the same one blitz brands as their own. It should work flawlessly on the evo. You might want to see if something got unplugged down there relating to keyless entry.

Rob

kaisho99
01-26-2004, 03:36 PM
evo's come with a factory keyles with an entry alarm. No shock sensor. I also installed a blitz and have no problems. can even lock and arm while it is idling down. check the tightness of the connection. you did interrupt the ignition harness right off of the switch, right? :?:

Have to disagree there or maybe I missed something. My remote has no panic button (like my 3G Eclipse) and if I lock the Evo and then open the door from inside no alarm goes off. If I did the same proceedure with Eclipse the alarm would go off.

So what's this "entry alarm" you are talking about? Meez confusie

ErroR
01-26-2004, 04:36 PM
You have to ask them to install the "alarm" The only thing it has are door sensors. If you lock the doors and someone opens it without disarming the horn goes ballistic. Who cares mine came free with LOJACK.

Novtec1
01-26-2004, 05:44 PM

think i found the problem.... right over the ignition there is a plug.. the back side of it was broken off.... don't know how it happened.. and i didn't even see or hear it break. i think this is the problem.....

update..the dealers gonna fix it...UNDER WARRANTY.... :shock: